Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #1

Anybody deal with this dealer before

http://www.xtremefirepower.com/index.html

Just wondering if anybody used this dealer before, Wanna order from them but don't know if they are trustworthy, the sell the Roketa 200cc enduro for $1,100 with free shipping, the best price I could find.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #2

I haven't seen one before. I would also recommend taking a look at the hensim 250 from vbike.

Take a look in the review section and also the dualsport forum.

You can get one for just alittle bit more from a reliable source.

Allen

Old 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM   #3

I agree with Allen. You can get the Hensim 250 Enduro for $1,200, delivered. This bike has a larger engine, and a larger fuel tank than the Roketa. The Hensim also seems to be better built, and Tim, at Vbike, is a reputable vendor.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #4

I don't know anything about the dealer but that's about the most irritating juvenille website I've seen in a while. I'd stay away just because of that. :?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #5

Ordered and bought a ATA 250D from them (xtremefirepower also known as cheapatvs and A1 cycle out of NC) with delivery due tomorrow (have the freight companies tracking info). Must say I am not all that impressed with their setup but they appear to be legit. I went the route of Direct Deposit to save 5% and was not very sure that it was a good idea. One problem with this is the lack of accounting for the money you deposit, ie no name attached to who deposited it. After depositing the money you call to tell them you have done so and they supposedly get back with the shipping information. I ended up prodding them for a few days to get acknowledgment.

The other issue is color selection. If the color you pick is not available (the black was not in my case) they will call to have you pick another. Would be easier if they used email a bit more frequently to inform and get directions.

But it looks like I will be getting it soon. I have a new RT 13 tooth sprocket and RK pro chain ready to go plus a NGK plug. Oil change and bolts to be tightened before any use.

Will let the Forum know how delivery went.

Old 06-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #6

Congratulations! keep us posted as it turns out.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4
Ordered and bought a ATA 250D from them (xtremefirepower also known as cheapatvs and A1 cycle out of NC) with delivery due tomorrow (have the freight companies tracking info). Must say I am not all that impressed with their setup but they appear to be legit. I went the route of Direct Deposit to save 5% and was not very sure that it was a good idea. One problem with this is the lack of accounting for the money you deposit, ie no name attached to who deposited it. After depositing the money you call to tell them you have done so and they supposedly get back with the shipping information. I ended up prodding them for a few days to get acknowledgment.

The other issue is color selection. If the color you pick is not available (the black was not in my case) they will call to have you pick another. Would be easier if they used email a bit more frequently to inform and get directions.

But it looks like I will be getting it soon. I have a new RT 13 tooth sprocket and RK pro chain ready to go plus a NGK plug. Oil change and bolts to be tightened before any use.

Will let the Forum know how delivery went.
Welcome! Please be sure to start a new thread with pics of your new bike.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #8

Thanks for the welcome! I will post of my experience with the atv in the appropriate place. My experience with the Dealer (xtremefirepower) I will update as necessary. 8)

Old 06-30-2010, 12:27 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4
Thanks for the welcome! I will post of my experience with the atv in the appropriate place. My experience with the Dealer (xtremefirepower) I will update as necessary. 8)
Congratulations, Matt! We look forward to reading your report, and viewing your photos.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894