Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues

Old 05-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #1

getting one ready for tags

now with the paper work that comes with these bikes what should i have as far as paper work and what should be done to the paper work that comes with these.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #2

It may vary a bit by state. You need a signed and notarized MCO and a bill of sale to begin. From there states may require an inspection. Best to check with your local DMV for correct approach.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:28 AM   #3

What state?

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-30-2016, 07:51 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl096 View Post
What state?
PA

Old 05-30-2016, 07:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
It may vary a bit by state. You need a signed and notarized MCO and a bill of sale to begin. From there states may require an inspection. Best to check with your local DMV for correct approach.
Make sure both were notarized

Old 05-30-2016, 08:45 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by enduro View Post
PA
Not issue"s" ... just issue, as in singular. It appears the state of PA has a NO stamp ready and waiting for China riders. As far as why ...... I suppose they have a list of reasons that seem intelligent and justifiable to them however have total disregard for the fact the bike has cleared DOT standards. I just wouldnt be surprised if your elected state nose pickers havent been influenced by special interest lobbyist wishing to protect the status quo. It doesn't help you PA, or Alabama, folks now but this nonsense cant last forever. Lifan, Hawk, Bashan and others have cracked the glass ceiling and Zongshen via CSC is kicking the damn thing through with their lineup of multiple models.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 05-30-2016, 08:54 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl096 View Post
Not issue"s" ... just issue, as in singular. It appears the state of PA has a NO stamp ready and waiting for China riders.
I mean the papers that come with the bike are they to be both stamped from a notary where the bike is bought so i can take papers in to get tags.I know before bill of sale has to be done in order to get tags.It has been a long time for me i hear people have had some trouble with the paper work that comes with it and they had to call and get ir replaced