Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 01:27 AM   #1

mini quad ( you gotta watch him get some air)

this is my sons miniquad,

he wanted to race but i wasnt going to pay for a dirt bike with him never riding anything before. so i bought him a cheap used 50cc and he took to it like a pro. the first day roosting it!!! we then scoped out the local track and they was racing these things so i told him we would let him practice a couple of weeks then we would catch there last race of the season ....

he blew them away. there was about 12 or so on the track 4 of those 125 suzukis and then the rest of them was big4 50s and one other china. he was clearing 15 foot down hills full throttle ... he took the holeshot then 1st moto then 2nd moto walked away with the top honors and alot of respect for a bone stock chine bike ( as he calls it)

then we got him a sponsor for parts REDHEADPOWERSPORTS.COM they got him a 90cc bike. just wait till next year! he has flipped the quad over i dont know how many times, he hit a double at another track just running around ( no 50cc racers so he just practiced his jumps)and he cut at the lip and over it went from right to left and he went flat out the bike centered him and as im running to get him hess screamming daddy i got the bike off him then he tells me were is my boot? it was cought under the bike he wasnt worried about the bike ontop of him just were was his boot... he sadi turn it over dad i gotta go ?

im sorry for the rambling but man you just gotta see my boy ride he will jump or stunt anything well you get the picture he is the next ricky carmicheal but on a china bike hahahaha....chris

as it sits now widened 7.5 inches front 5 inches rear, zoomy pipe ( he broke the welds on the stocker so i cut it for a bottom exit under the engine), lawnmower rear tires for the slidding, pit bike adjustable shocks all around ( he busted 2 of his)