Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2023, 12:01 AM   #1

Doh! Throttle cable questions

So I ordered my hawk 250 off of Amazon and the throttle cable is getting stuck, I noticed some damage on the cable itself. I called the company and they said they would send a replacement if I found the link to a replacement. I can’t find any on Amazon though. I only find quick turn throttles that come with cables or some cheap looking ones that are probably worse than what’s on the bike also not sure if the fit. Right now I’m looking at “NIBBI Throttle Cable 93.5cm, Universal Replacement.” Would this work? Thanks in advance!

Old 05-01-2023, 06:39 AM   #2

I just ordered that same cable for my SSR 250, could you let me know if the ball on the end of it is like really big the stock cable on my bike was like a fishing lure so I ordered the one you did . Thanks

Old 05-12-2023, 11:01 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuki Bro View Post
I just ordered that same cable for my SSR 250, could you let me know if the ball on the end of it is like really big the stock cable on my bike was like a fishing lure so I ordered the one you did . Thanks
Hey I ended up getting the 40.3 inch one or something close it’s the mf style throttle from nibbi, looks like it has more adjustment so I hope it fixes my issue. But I’ll be sure to let you know how it works out

Tags
hawk 250, help wanted, throttle cable