Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2024, 05:07 PM   #1

Question BSR Raven 250 digital speedometer from RPS Hawk 250 compatibility

Ok so I just got a brand new BSR Raven 250 and from what I can see most of the parts look a lot like the RPS Hawk 250 that I owned before this for almost 3 years. If what my main concern is would the digital speedometer from the hawk 250 work with the new raven 250 because I have a brand new digital cluster for the hawk 250 and it's literally the same exact shape as the raven 250 cluster it fits and wraps around the key ignition the same.exact way even the screws like up the same. So my question is would the digital speed reader that connects to the wheel to covert analog to digital for the hawk fit and work on the raven then I know the hawk cluster would fit but would it be a plug and play as in i could just unplug the raven cluster and plug in the digital one and swap the analog speed sensor to the hawk digital version and would all the wires to get the gear indicator and.has gauge working with it installed on the raven 250..

If there are extra steps I would need to do please fill me in or point me in the right direction to find them out. Or worse case scenario if it's simply not at all compatible could someone recommend a digital cluster that would work. One that displays primarily as MPH and not KPH and has the gear and gas indicators as well. Welcoming anyones input at all I really need to help and info and would deeply appreciate your expertise....

Tags
cluster compatibility, digital cluster, hawk 250, raven 250, raven 250 cluster