Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2017, 12:14 PM   #46

Last I spoke to don via email on Friday he had 24 enforcers left.

Old 03-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Last I spoke to don via email on Friday he had 24 enforcers left.
Well then why isn't he selling any of them?

Old 03-28-2017, 01:40 PM   #48

He just sent me an email. He has some bikes left, so I'm going to order one.

Old 03-28-2017, 01:52 PM   #49

Quote:
He just sent me an email. He has some bikes left, so I'm going to order one.
I wish you luck. This should be interesting. Manny says he's been trying to buy one for a week and can't get anyone to take his money

Old 03-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #50

Manny, just ordered one from don. Shoot him an email to get the ball rolling. He's probably swamped there so that's most likely the reason for the slow responses.

I hope this transaction goes smooth

Old 03-28-2017, 08:07 PM   #51

I'll take manny's money... haha

Old 03-28-2017, 08:36 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
No call back from Don, once again. I called yesterday twice and spoke with Greg both times, who is some relation to Don. The first time he was out for an hour, and the 2nd time he was on the other line at liie 3pm and i asked Greg to put a note in front of him asking him to call me...nada. Last time he took my order at 8 pm, so something is going on.

But....I found an awesome bike for sale last night, that I have an apt. to see at 5 pm tonight...I have to drive an hour to see it and hopefully the girl honors her word and lets me look at it first. I'll be showing up with cash and doing zero dickering on price...It's that kind of a deal!! I don't even need to test drive it, seriously!!!

Fingers and toes will be crossed all day!!
Best of luck with the buy! Still nothing back from The Don for me, either. Bit of a bummer. At least the Hawk is legal in NY... I guess I have that to be thankful for.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:29 PM   #53

Quote:
Manny, just ordered one from don. Shoot him an email to get the ball rolling. He's probably swamped there so that's most likely the reason for the slow responses.

I hope this transaction goes smooth
Man, what did you do, bribe him with a dozen jelly donuts or something? I still have not heard a word from him. I have called and emailed. I've spoke with Greg a few times but he said I have to talk to Don...

I wish you luck. If you have problems you're gonna have to drive to Tennessee with a LOT of donuts I fear.

I did buy a used bike tonight, pending pickup tomorrow...Hopefully the seller doesn't change her mind before then. 396 one owner miles

Not exactly what I wanted, but I'll make it work. Not the actual pic but..

http://www.motorcycle.com/gallery/ga..._itemId=207632

Old 03-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #54

You bought a Honda CRF230.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:35 PM   #55

Nice bike, manny! Good luck with it!

Anyone every hear of superior motor sports?

Old 03-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #56

Kingprism, I bought a hawk but can't do sh*t with it here in NJ. Too bad because I really like the bike. I'd keep it if I could put it on the road.

I just hope this transaction goes smoothly

Old 03-28-2017, 10:44 PM   #57

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
This kind of lends support to my theory that they don't have them...Perhaps something happened to them in Cali, I don't know. However, I do know that if you have something for sale and people want to buy it, then you sell it. Seems to me they simply don't have them...Perhaps they are tied up on that freight car Don told a story about
Sorry about you guys troubles...seeing your freight car remark makes me think that this is taught to all salesmen.

When i bought my 12 sorrento I pretty much hashed out a deal but explained I would have to come back to cash out my cd's to pay for it. The slimy owner caught me as I was walking out the door and had to mention to me, "did you hear about the train derailment in Alabama? Will have a hard time getting more for awhile." What a turd!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-28-2017, 10:53 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Sorry about you guys troubles...seeing your freight car remark makes me think that this is taught to all salesmen.

When i bought my 12 sorrento I pretty much hashed out a deal but explained I would have to come back to cash out my cd's to pay for it. The slimy owner caught me as I was walking out the door and had to mention to me, "did you hear about the train derailment in Alabama? Will have a hard time getting more for awhile." What a turd!
That's funny. Luckily for me, I had no such problems. But, after me, it took a 180. I would love to know what really happened.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:12 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
You bought a Honda CRF230.
I wish it was a regular L model, but this is the M model they made for 1 year, in 2009. M = motard. The girl I'm buying it from got it as a leftover in 2014, so it's essentially 3 years old with under 400 miles on it. Never been off road, or dropped. I'm already shopping for dirt tires for it. Maybe a 21" front rim if i can find a reasonably priced one. And a rear rack would be nice. It's actually good for me because it has a 31" seat height. I'm 5'10" tall but have had both hips replaced so they don't swing like original equipment and i probably couldn't mount a 36" seat height. And I can touch ground flat footed while sitting. Plus it's a very narrow bike. It sure looks alot like the older Brozz doesn't it, without the inverted forks? I'm excited!!

The deals are out there on Craigslist, etc., but they are few & far between and you have to be like a hound dog to get them. I AM a hound dog I've had really great luck buying and selling boats...Use to do a lot of water-skiing. Maybe that's why I needed 2 hips before i was 50, lol.

As for Don, I really can't even fathom what his problem is. Maybe I somehow offended him. Maybe he reads here. Hi Don I never said anything that wasn't 110% true. It's really a shame, for him and I. Although like I said...Fate brought me this Honda for almost china money

Old 03-28-2017, 11:44 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
I wish it was a regular L model, but this is the M model they made for 1 year, in 2009. M = motard. The girl I'm buying it from got it as a leftover in 2014, so it's essentially 3 years old with under 400 miles on it. Never been off road, or dropped. I'm already shopping for dirt tires for it. Maybe a 21" front rim if i can find a reasonably priced one. And a rear rack would be nice. It's actually good for me because it has a 31" seat height. I'm 5'10" tall but have had both hips replaced so they don't swing like original equipment and i probably couldn't mount a 36" seat height. And I can touch ground flat footed while sitting. Plus it's a very narrow bike. It sure looks alot like the older Brozz doesn't it, without the inverted forks? I'm excited!!

The deals are out there on Craigslist, etc., but they are few & far between and you have to be like a hound dog to get them. I AM a hound dog I've had really great luck buying and selling boats...Use to do a lot of water-skiing. Maybe that's why I needed 2 hips before i was 50, lol.

As for Don, I really can't even fathom what his problem is. Maybe I somehow offended him. Maybe he reads here. Hi Don I never said anything that wasn't 110% true. It's really a shame, for him and I. Although like I said...Fate brought me this Honda for almost china money
Thats a csc 250tt. I hope it's all you say it is. I wonder what the full retail was on that model in 09?. As you say , it's still new with so few miles

Now...try to sleep
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~