Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #1

Looking for hawk / enforcer exhaust header pipe

Looking for hawk / enforcer 250 non cat exhaust header pipe.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:09 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Looking for hawk / enforcer 250 non cat exhaust header pipe.
I could easily turn my take off one into what your looking for. Where are ya located as shipping is getting costly . But in all honesty , your gonna be cheaper most likley to buy after market pipe . I would want $50 plus shipping to mod mine for you .

Old 04-25-2017, 07:18 AM   #3

Thanks for the offer. You're probably right. I should go with a after market pipe. I'd mod mine but gutting the cat and patching it will make the bike louder but probably won't add much performance wise since the bulge in the pipe will cause turbulence which will raise the back pressure.

Where did you buy your after market exhaust from? How do you search for them? Are some Honda pipes interchangeable with these Chinese bikes?

Thanks

Old 04-25-2017, 09:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Thanks for the offer. You're probably right. I should go with a after market pipe. I'd mod mine but gutting the cat and patching it will make the bike louder but probably won't add much performance wise since the bulge in the pipe will cause turbulence which will raise the back pressure.

Where did you buy your after market exhaust from? How do you search for them? Are some Honda pipes interchangeable with these Chinese bikes?

Thanks
The one we see new on here was a cheap pipe that did not include the cat but had the buldge like the bomb style . I was like $15 plus shipping. Forget where it was.

Not sure if this turb will be a much of a negative effect vs the overall benefit of the de-cat.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #5

Quote:
I'd mod mine but gutting the cat and patching it will make the bike louder but probably won't add much performance wise since the bulge in the pipe will cause turbulence which will raise the back pressure.
When you see what the catalyst looks like, you'll understand how restrictive it is. Simply gutting the cat and patching it will provide a noticeable improvement, although you'll need to increase jetting to compensate. Honestly, any turbulence or stack-up due to the bulge would not likely be measurable with these little motors. Gut the cat yourself and save the cash for another mod.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
When you see what the catalyst looks like, you'll understand how restrictive it is. Simply gutting the cat and patching it will provide a noticeable improvement, although you'll need to increase jetting to compensate. Honestly, any turbulence or stack-up due to the bulge would not likely be measurable with these little motors. Gut the cat yourself and save the cash for another mod.
This is what I was trying to say
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 05-06-2017, 01:03 AM   #7

I ended up buying an aftermarket exhaust

Old 05-07-2017, 01:10 PM   #8

Do you have pics?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer