Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2018, 05:19 PM   #1

Intro From Peace Sports Atlanta

Hey guys,

I'm a sales rep from Peace Sports in Norcross, GA. Currently as of January 2018, we're only selling wholesale so I can't offer the public vehicles directly at this time.

However, I can answer questions about parts, what we have in stock currently and upcoming, and dealers near you if you do want to make a purchase.

For those interested in business with me, I'll need your business license, sales tax ID, and dealers license (if selling above 50cc) and then I can show you prices.

The reason we stopped selling retail is that our mechanic moved on in 2015 and the owner chose to stop selling retail over hire a new mechanic. The downside this means we don't have anyone here who has years of technical experience. I know a few things myself and assemble most of our showroom vehicles but over the phone troubleshooting is not my strong point; likely get better "help" advice from forum members.

I've been here since November 2015 so I have a good knowledge base on 2016 vehicles and newer.

If you need pictures of stuff, I'll see what we have and post if I can find what you need.

The factories who assemble things for us:
Brozz 250--ASTRONAUTICAL BASHAN MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURE CO.,Ltd.
300cc Safari-- ZHEJIANG RIYA MOTORCYCLE CO., LTD
50cc & 150cc scooters---ZHEJIANG RIYA MOTORCYCLE CO., LTD,
Select 805 sports 50 ---TAIZHOU JIAOJIANG ZHIWEI MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURE CO., LTD

Dirt Bikes: XGROUP CORPORATION
All sizes. 70cc and both 17" and 14" 125cc

ATVs:
110 & 125cc: ZHEJUANG GUOYO INDUSTRY & TRADE CO.,LTD.
150cc: Jiangsu Tiking Sports Vehicles Manufacturer Co., Ltd.

Any other questions, let me know!

P.S. Admin---Can you change my username/login name to PeaceSportsAtlanta...Can't figure out how to make the change.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 01-30-2018, 05:38 PM   #2

Not seeing the Trans-It 50 and 150 scooters on peacesports.com . . have these models been discontinued?

Old 01-31-2018, 10:20 AM   #3

Welcome, Jeff! I passed your request onto the Admin.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 01-31-2018, 08:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
Not seeing the Trans-It 50 and 150 scooters on peacesports.com . . have these models been discontinued?
I bet there is a cargo box out there that bolts right on, offering the utility of my TGB Express for shopping or working for a Doordash/Postmates/Uber Eats/etc. side gig (or main income) like I did for a few months with my TGB.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-01-2018, 03:34 PM   #5

Quote:

That model was from The Dallas, TX Peace Sports. I have no affiliation with them other than having very similar models. We had a very similar model called the "rabbit 50" at my location. The last one of them sold probably spring of 2016 and we haven't seen any more. So I would say its safe to a say its been discontinued.

The actual Peace factory shut down a few years ago which is why you don't see any Peace names on the factory assembly list I gave. The wife of the owner in Atlanta is related to the former owner of the Peace factory. I've never asked the owner about it but I would assume there were two main importers for the Peace factory when it was operational, us in Atlanta and Dallas.

Old 02-01-2018, 04:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@PeaceSports View Post
The actual Peace factory shut down a few years ago which is why you don't see any Peace names on the factory assembly list I gave.
Interesting information . . thanks for the response.

For those interested in a "cargo configuration" scooter . . present USA options include:
TGB Express 50 . . unclear if or when a 150 will become available. Three of the 150 models completed a cross-country in 2004.
Roketa MC-63-150

https://www.atvscooterstore.com/collections/scooters does presently show the Trans-It 50 and 150.

California C.A.R.B. document shows a Lance PCH Delivery 125, but unknown when it will actually become available . . will probably be similar in appearance to the discontinued PCH Delivery 50.

Old 02-02-2018, 11:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Interesting information . . thanks for the response.

For those interested in a "cargo configuration" scooter . . present USA options include:
TGB Express 50 . . unclear if or when a 150 will become available. .
Sadly, no indication that TGB will send them--I keep telling Excalibur to bring them back as they will be more attractive than the 49.3cc two-stroke option, but TGB is in control, and apparently don't see the opportunity as I see it (Postmates, Doordash, etc)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-05-2018, 04:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Sadly, no indication that TGB will send them--I keep telling Excalibur to bring them back as they will be more attractive than the 49.3cc two-stroke option, but TGB is in control, and apparently don't see the opportunity as I see it (Postmates, Doordash, etc)

It was not a great seller for us when we had them during the first 6 months I was here (could have been good before...not sure). But you're right though, surely there has to be a market for it. Businesses in cities or close knit communities could make good use of them. Might put more liability on business owners who wanted their employees to ride use them for work.

Old 02-05-2018, 10:20 PM   #9

Welcome Jeff! I just picked up an Apollo DB25 from my dealer in Atlanta, Decatur actually (Scooterman USA). He told me you guys would have the Brozz in soon! I had purchased one of your left over 2014 Brozz last year. I gave it to my Son and now I am waiting on another one! I told Kourtney that as soon as they were available to let me know! But now that you are here, I may know even faster. Thank you for joining our Forum!

Old 03-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #10

Hey great info! I am near Charlotte nc. Any dealers near me that might sell me a 2018 brozz?

Old 03-22-2018, 04:41 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_not_a_honda View Post
Hey great info! I am near Charlotte nc. Any dealers near me that might sell me a 2018 brozz?
Try these places:
Furlong Distributing Co.Inc
3502 Choctaw Rd.
Indian Trail, NC 28079
704-821-7560

CHARLOTTE SCOOTER SHOP
1800 CENTRAL AVE. SUITE A
CHARLOTTE, NC 28205
704-333-1905

The Scooter Doctor
665 HAYWOOD RD.
ASHEVILLE, NC 28806