Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2023, 04:21 PM   #1

Angry Venom Sucks so Far

FYI shipping free to your door not as claimed, one of the reasons I ordered with them, by the road curbside, in winter with snow, have to take time off for delivery and have to move from road to by house 100 yards, exactly why I loved seeing door to door shipping. Sorry for the rant probably sounds like no big deal, but. But wanted it dropped in the driveway not by road so I could deal with it after work. Not all venoms fault shipping company..... but they are LIARS called all week and told them what the shipper said, all week they told me they had taken care of it, it would be right to the door, so I setup delivery and got the same answer each time CURBSIDE only, so I finally caved and set it up for tomorrow, I had no other choice. Not the start I wanted, to have the company you just spent 3k with OUTRIGHT LIE TO YOU ABOUT THE SITUATION ALL WEEK, almost decided to call my credit card company on it and see if I could refuse and reverse charges.

Maybe, I'm just a pain, but getting LIED too breaks my trust, so now i wonder how they be if the bike has problems