Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2018, 09:13 AM   #1

New Vader Owner- Northern MN

Hi Everyone.....I just had a positive experience with Powersportsmax in CA with the purchase of my new Boom Vader 125. From order date to delivery it was about 10 days. A grand total (with shipping)of about $1100.
I have ordered the Aodonly low mount exhaust, Chikuni VM22 carb, 17 tooth sprocket and new chain. Need to order better hardened engine mount bolts, and the 5watt LED bulbs off Amazon....I would also like to order the 141cc big bore kit from Tboltusa, but not sure which exact kit (part #) it is. I think its the $174.00 kit. Thanks!

Old 03-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #2

Welcome! Looking forward to pics of your new bike.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 03-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #3

Aloha!

Welcome to the forum! If the snowing ever stops, get some riding in and get some pictures for us! What color did you go with?

Enjoy the Ride!
-2016 Hawk 250 - Kitty Hawk - eBay exhaust, Mikuni carb(120 main/30 Pilot), airbox mod with K&N filter, digital cluster, total LEDs, 17/45 sprockets, RK chain, Shinko 244 tires, trunk, aftermarket levers, burrito tube, skid plate, Sargent Cycle Seat...
-2003 HD Sportster 100th Anniversary
-1999 Buell X-1 Lightning - Race kit, Buell Seat

Old 03-18-2018, 05:50 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokkett268 View Post
Hi Everyone.....I just had a positive experience with Powersportsmax in CA with the purchase of my new Boom Vader 125. From order date to delivery it was about 10 days. A grand total (with shipping)of about $1100.
I have ordered the Aodonly low mount exhaust, Chikuni VM22 carb, 17 tooth sprocket and new chain. Need to order better hardened engine mount bolts, and the 5watt LED bulbs off Amazon....I would also like to order the 141cc big bore kit from Tboltusa, but not sure which exact kit (part #) it is. I think its the $174.00 kit. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum , I also have the Vader and just installed the 141 cc big bore on it . It's the kit with 14 mm pin

Old 03-27-2018, 11:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokkett268 View Post
Awesome I myself and waiting for my Hellcat 125 can't wait for it to come in supposed to be here tomorrow and as far as the exhaust if the exhaust is for a Grom then you may need to grab an NCC pipe fitting in order to make it work as the angles are just slightly different on the exhaust port on the Grom it's basically an adapter that allows you to adjust the angle as needed

Old 04-04-2018, 10:21 PM   #6

Sweet, Where you from in MN? I just am getting my RPS Magician up and running, if we ever get good weather soon and am getting a taotao hellcat as soon as I get things sorted out with the poopy dealer I got my Magician from. I am 20 minutes south of the cities but go up north to my families cabin often and am going to bring my bikes with to rip on country roads there.