Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2021, 06:52 PM   #1

integrated tail light for lil duc without cutting

anyone have a recommendation thats not the expensive TST one for an intergrated tail light / fender eliminator solution?

ive read some amazon reviews on certain "grom" intergrated tail lights and the clones usually have to cut the plastics for fitment issues. i tried some universal fender eliminator kits but the right turn signal doesn't clear the stock exhaust on the lil duc.

Old 08-04-2022, 11:07 AM   #2

Interested in the same.
What fender eliminator is as close to bolt on as possible?
Does the little duc use a Grom taillight or its own version?

Old 08-04-2022, 03:09 PM   #3

Look at Kemimoto fender eliminator on Amazon

Old 08-25-2022, 08:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgc731 View Post
anyone have a recommendation thats not the expensive TST one for an intergrated tail light / fender eliminator solution?

ive read some amazon reviews on certain "grom" intergrated tail lights and the clones usually have to cut the plastics for fitment issues. i tried some universal fender eliminator kits but the right turn signal doesn't clear the stock exhaust on the lil duc.
This is what I ended up with:
Tiddy Tail
Tail light

I didn't use to two side "fins" from the tidy tail/fender eliminator. They weren't needed and looked to be formed specifically for the grom tail.
Taillight fit in without cutting, just have to of course wire in your turns. The lil duc housing seems to be the same as the grom as I said this light fits right in. It was the factory lil duc tail that is has an oval shape on the bottom that stick out further than the grom light that got in the way of the fender eliminator.
I will say, I read reviews, and kid of agree that particular taillight has a dimmer running light that stock, but the brake light is super bright so I personally am not so worried about it. But again, you should be able to get any grom sized integrated light you want and it will fit if you like a different style.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fnw...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d6t...ew?usp=sharing