Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2017, 04:09 PM   #1

Gokarts USA

Anyone done business with these folks? Any positive or negative ex[eriences?They say they actually have a "service center".
I just found out they're in CA and only about 2 hours from Volcano.

http://gokartsusa.com/

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #2

Someone the other month mentioned they had a very good experience. They have been around forever and a day, so they must be doing something right I am guessing that mail-order is their 'icing' if they have a store and service center (unlike the 'big box' dealers like Powersportsmax or Superiorpowersports who seem to be retail only). I think you know what you need to do, and it involves riding one of your bikes (I know, not the mint condition Qlink ) to check out the store. Field trip!!!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-29-2017, 06:58 PM   #3

I thought y'all knew I bought my "bashzuki" from here

They did communicate and did answer phone calls. They also did there amount of excuse making that I was suspicious of at the time. I would give them a solid "B" grade. Mostly the same old story with the drop ship process. They did screw up the MCO and I had to reconnect with them to get it going again. At the time I was going with either these guys or aspucsa but the $1150 delivered price was hard to pass up. I think i would order from them again if there was something I could not do without. I did request hardware that was not included for my handguards , and they said they were "ordered" but nothing ever happened ( i guess they or the factory waited me out). By the end of it all, like you have said of these retailers, just get to me what I ordered and I will take care of the rest. Benica California is a little far for trying to claim warranty.

They are also an ssr seller. Lots of go cart engines and stuff. I am only familiar with the website and phone support which they were friendly too.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-29-2017, 08:26 PM   #4

I don't recall where you bought your Blaaaaaaaze (had to 'say' it like that ). There was someone not too long ago who gave them praise, but I have not bothered looking through this section to see that thread.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-30-2017, 10:13 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post

They are also an ssr seller.
This is exactly how I found them, surfing for SSR and they have the XF250 for 2799 and I could skip shipping by picking it up. I've only found it slightly cheaper at one non-CA site. Most have it for 2999 and it lists for 3095. I really have a "jones" going for an XF250 right now but there's no way I could get something new without selling something to make room and help offset the cost.....and I'm too damn attached to everything to sell anything.

I may have to make a road trip "just because". Do recon for here and report what I see.

http://gokartsusa.com/SSR-XF250-5-Sp...Dirt-Bike.aspx

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-30-2017, 10:34 AM   #6

I remember back when i had my several calls into this place when I was asking about my enduro mc , one time I was practically cut off in mid sentence when the operator asked , "ssr"? At the time all I knew was that it was more expensive and I had to tell them, "no the Apollo 250". Should have Pony up the cash and ordered the ssr. But at the time I figured I didn't want to put too much into something I would lose interest in a few months. Now I'm addicted

19hp sounds nice compared to what I got.

Speaking of,...it's nice and cool this morning, think I'll go for a ride!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~