Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #16

I think the product looks cool, and the sample video looks excellent. I wish you all the best. If I was flush with cash at the moment I'd dive in and buy some myself.

I'm no 'broadcast engineer,' just an A/V nut. If anyone wants to boggle their brains reading about HD video, resolutions and formats, here's a good place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_video

Old 11-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #17

Mmmm might have to pick up a pair!

Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #18

Santa i want some Video Glasses

just remember guys and gals, Christmas is coming, you can always ask Santa or someone else for a pair of these glasses for Christmas![/img]

Old 11-18-2010, 01:48 AM   #19

There's a suggestion for Mrs. Claus.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 11-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #20

NEW 1280/720 HD GLASSES w/set of interchangable lens!

BREAKING NEWS! AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER DEC. 1st-New 1280/720 HI DEF. Video Sunglass Gift Pack! New format Hi Def Video Sunglasses with interchangable lens, in 4 colours, black,smoke,yellow and clear! Now you can use your glasses anytime, just by changing the lens!! Special price, glasses and full set of lens, $79.99 plus tx/shipping! What a great Christmas gift!!!

http://www.videowatch.ca<br /> <br ...dated shortly!

Old 11-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #21

Re: NEW 1280/720 HD GLASSES w/set of interchangable lens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW
BREAKING NEWS! AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER DEC. 1st-New 1280/720 HI DEF. Video Sunglass Gift Pack! New format Hi Def Video Sunglasses with interchangable lens, in 4 colours, black,smoke,yellow and clear! Now you can use your glasses anytime, just by changing the lens!! Special price, glasses and full set of lens, $79.99 plus tx/shipping! What a great Christmas gift!!!

http://www.videowatch.ca<br /> <br ...dated shortly!
8O

Now we're moving closer to HD video.

Cool, might have a pair one day.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:15 AM   #22

Sharon.
Will the video sunglasses fit in a full face helmet? If I order a set and they don't fit can I return them?
Thank you for getting on this forum with answers.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #23

Just waiting for the website to get updated so I can order one of these with the multi lenses. Thinking it might make a cool Xmas gift

Cheers,
Stew

Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #24

Okey doke, got a set ordered... Thinking I will give them to my son for Xmas or his birthday, he loves taking video!

Cheers,
Stew

Old 12-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #25

Any chance you could provide us with a review Stew?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
Any chance you could provide us with a review Stew?
X2! Thanks for taking the plunge, and being the "earlier adopter," Stew. If you have time, please do post a review of this product.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 12-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #27

Yup, would be my pleasure to review them. Only catch is I'll have to wait for my son to let me check them out... Other than the pre wrapping inspection of course . They look cool, would be nice to take some riding videos with them as well. I did an absolutely gorgeous fall ride with a nice twisty paved road and all the trees various shades of red and yellow, the road even had lots of nice little hills in it. Would have made a fantastic video!

I think it's a great concept, hands free and no helmet mounts. Only catch is I wear glasses so I would have to use my contacts to use the camera... Still though, neat idea!

Cheers,
Stew

Old 12-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #28

I ordered a similar product off Ebay for $18.25 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Old 12-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnone
I ordered a similar product off Ebay for $18.25 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Very similar, but about $80 cheaper! Neat concept though, I think they'll work great

Cheers,
Stew

Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #30

New Video Glasses

Hi All:
First off, thanks Stew, got your order, hope to start shipping Thursday, sorry about the delay but they are in transit, and they will be worth the wait. Lol, tell your wife you want a pair too and I can ship em to her at the office. Think you will be impressed, hope you write me a good review!
Oh, and please take the safety film OFF the glasses when u get them, so far that is the only complaint I have received was a couple of emails saying they couldnt see thru them hehe.

These are HI DEF, lol, not close but there, 1280/720P, updated audio codes, anti shake feature and a bunch of new stuff. As far as I know am the first one bringing these in, and the only one offering the extra lens pack. Also, these new ones have a rubberized frame, not the standard hard black one that the other model had.

THose 18 dollar ones you mentioned are: only 640/480, which is NOT hi def, and even lower res that the other model we had, ciome with NO memory card and ship from somewhere outside north america, you can have within a month lol. Good luck with those, we bought a pair early on,never worked. Thats part of why we started this business, to be able to get the product we wanted.

FYI, they have a 30 days replacement guarentee, and a 1 year repair policy, as long as was a defect in the product and not the user (dropping them off the bike doesnt count).

As to the full face helmet, sorry, havent tried them myself, wear a shorty, but have had a few other customers that bought them that wore full helmets and didnt hear anything back. Do your normal sunglasses fit under? If so, they should. And with the new combo pack you get a selection of 5 colours of lens, they come with smoke and you also get black, red, yellow and clear, so should be able to use them anytime of day (and look cool too).

Hope this answers everybodys questions so far, hopefully Stew should have his late next week or early the following one, still in time for Christmas orders if he likes them. And Stew, if you want to try them out, just download the test and reformat the card, he will never know!

Have a great day all!
VIEW
Sharon