Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2020, 07:53 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post

I may end up getting more standard Brozz and offering it as the low cost Brozz to compete with the other mentioned bikes price point but right now the overwhelming interest is how the '20 models will be spec'd. $2k isn't much in the motorcycle world but in this market, even just $250 more or less seems to be a determining factor for some regardless of quality of the unit.
Like I said above, call it a Shark. Once you guys became the Brozz distributor once again, and dropped the Shark, it really made me appreciate the Shark as a separate bike, and kind of sad I couldn't add it to my list of bikes to consider. To keep parts simple, just use the Brozz plastics, but rather than having a 'compromise' bare bones Brozz, you can call it a Shark 250. Have a rear disc brake, and you will prob. see a lot of sales.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-31-2020, 07:19 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Like I said above, call it a Shark. Once you guys became the Brozz distributor once again, and dropped the Shark, it really made me appreciate the Shark as a separate bike, and kind of sad I couldn't add it to my list of bikes to consider. To keep parts simple, just use the Brozz plastics, but rather than having a 'compromise' bare bones Brozz, you can call it a Shark 250. Have a rear disc brake, and you will prob. see a lot of sales.
The Brozz I have 2016 model has the rear drum brake with the inverted forks and all else that makes the Brozz.

So Maybe offer a model with a rear drum brake but otherwise like the new Brozz.