Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Everything Else
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #1

Santa's Elf has been busy this morning.

I figured I would go ahead and unbox and assemble the little Coleman CT200U Mini bike. I am pretty happy with the quality of this unit. I looks great and seems to be well made. I love the big tires, engine (I'm a fan of these Chinese 6.5 Honda Clones) and jack shaft set up. I got it all put together, added oil, gas, and it fired right up on the second pull. The valves were really noisy so I immediately shut it off and popped open the valve cover to adjust. They were REAL loose. Now when we used to race these motors we ran the valve lash at ZERO. I figured this motor will not be raced or any such craziness so I set the last @ .003". It quietened down nice and I'll just have to keep an eye on it as it breaks in. It rides great and has plenty of torque to carry my 200lb butt quickly down the drive way. You know I couldn't resist a quick run . I like it a TON better and the quality is alot better than the mini bike kit I built years ago from old mini bike warehouse. And the thing was WELL worth the 399.00 dollar black friday price we gave for it. Shoot Daddy may have to just get him one and maybe put a 212cc Harbor Freight Predator motor on it, with just a few minor modifications :clap