Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2017, 11:26 AM   #1

HELP Parts Bashan Enforcer swingarm bolt+ bearings

Hey guys,
I really need your help with this. My swingarm bolt broke because the bearrings are seized :( now I need a replacement bolt and new bearrings. Apscusa is of no help and I really need to get it fixed until the end of next week. Does anyone know where I could get those parts ?
Thank in advance!

Old 07-29-2017, 12:47 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauerflower View Post
Hey guys,
I really need your help with this. My swingarm bolt broke because the bearrings are seized :( now I need a replacement bolt and new bearrings. Apscusa is of no help and I really need to get it fixed until the end of next week. Does anyone know where I could get those parts ?
Thank in advance!
If you can not find the parts, you can take the remains of the swing arm bolt and the swing arm to a machine shop, and have a new bolt/axle made from, hopefully, better stock. They can machine the swing arm to accept needle bearings used on Honda small bikes. Have them also drill the center of the cross tube (that the axle goes through) for a grease zerk. Use marine grade grease, especially if you spend much time off road...ARH

Old 07-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
If you can not find the parts, you can take the remains of the swing arm bolt and the swing arm to a machine shop, and have a new bolt/axle made from, hopefully, better stock. They can machine the swing arm to accept needle bearings used on Honda small bikes. Have them also drill the center of the cross tube (that the axle goes through) for a grease zerk. Use marine grade grease, especially if you spend much time off road...ARH
Sound advice on drilling the housing for a zirc

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......