Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2021, 01:08 PM   #1

Question Been 5 years...

OK gang, Its been a long time since my Brozz 250 has been ran, so Im devoting some time to get it back in top shape.

She's got new bars, mirrors, brake and clutch levers, a new replacement set of factory blue tins, new grips, etc etc etc.

The carb, throttle cable, and throttle assembly have been of the bike for almost that whole 5 years, and Now with the carb cleaned and a new throttle assembly in my hot little hands, I have NO idea how the cable was routed. Ive tried looking through my own pictures on here and none show me anything I need to know. SO.

My question is this: if any of you fellow Brozz owners have your tank off currently, or can get pics of how exactly the cable is routed, Id REALLY appreciate it. My cable is in good shape and freed up, but no matter how I put it in there, it wants to bind.

Thanks in advance!

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 07-24-2021, 06:46 PM   #2

I looked at mine as well as I could ,and the cable runs on the right side of the upper frame as one would sit on the bike. My cable runs right across the vin number stamped in the frame, and right across the metal placard .Right behind the placard there is a loop on the frame that the cable runs through then it looks like it goes straight to the carb.