Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #1

new ways from american lifan

this is only my second post but i need somewhere to vent and thought this may intrest some of you please excuse anything i need excused
and now the rest of the story....... i am a dealer for a.l. a scooter i sold returned after i sold it 20 days before(i register the warranty online at the time of sell). i checked everything i could and thought it had a carb problem but couldnt see anything, called lifan got a second opnion and agreed new carb and sent the papers needed by fax..... two weeks later no parts but a irate owner threating who wanted lifans # so i gave it to him, i dont know what was said personaly so i wont go there. then after calling and callingwith no luck on talking to anybody :evil: i called on a cell phone and they picked up on first ring. :evil: :evil: they told me that the scooter was not under warranty and was sold at another dealership. i checked my numbers the parts order, mso and the bike even the box it was shipped in all the same then the "tech" guy told me to use the numbers from another bike since the computer had made a mistake 8O at any rate i did it (i really didnt like it,seems a lot like a lie even if instructed) two more weeks no parts i think my next step is the state board who will be informed monday they (al) were good when i started but now :( my big question is since they are the ONLY ONES who follow the goverment regulations would they know they shipped me the bike, i may need to restate i was a american lifan dealer but that may change after they see this :wink: