Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #1

http://motorcycles-wholesale.com

Any idea if these guys are OK or not? I sent them an email awhile back asking about their warranty and parts availablility, they seemed very prompt and upfront about things. I originally wanted the Enduro Bike but it is no longer on their site??? :( I have looked all over this site and can see nothing where people have had problems with them. I know they are mentioned on the letter on the Lifan america site as being listed under 10 other business names (soposedly). I cannot find anyone else on the internet with this kind of warranty or price, any and all info would be GREAT!

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #2

I thought it was too good to be true when I first seen the site also. I almost bought one of the lf200gy-5's off him but something nagged at me THREE WHOLE YEARS,30,000 MILE WARRANTY for less than 1400.00 dollars ! just keep reading CHINA RIDERS like I did (the truth is out there) so be wise and dont buy the first thing you see!

Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #3

The Warranty seems rather unbelievable, but I'm sure the bikes are fine if you just don't expect much after the sale. What cracks me up is the fact they list a 30,000 mile warranty on a dirt bike that has no speedometer.

Kinda tells you a lot about the warranty.
2005 TANK Trail 200
2009 Lifan LY110GY-3 (2)

Old 03-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #4

Quote:
The Warranty seems rather unbelievable, but I'm sure the bikes are fine if you just don't expect much after the sale. What cracks me up is the fact they list a 30,000 mile warranty on a dirt bike that has no speedometer.

Kinda tells you a lot about the warranty.
I'd pass on these guys. Even if the bikes are typical Chinese quality remember the old axiom, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

I'm also highly suspect of 'dealers' who don't allow pickups. What are they, Amazon?

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 03-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite
I'd pass on these guys. Even if the bikes are typical Chinese quality remember the old axiom, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

I'm also highly suspect of 'dealers' who don't allow pickups. What are they, Amazon?
I agree.....a lot of red flags with this one.
2005 TANK Trail 200
2009 Lifan LY110GY-3 (2)

Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #6

They look cool to me, they offer tracking for your shipment so you know they are going to deliver...bikes look nice, cool Rocketa, warranties are always Bull$hi^ anyways.....Your purchase is just as much protected without a warranty as it is with one, either way your going to have to duke it out with the dealer for a new bike if it falls apart......I say go for it if you like the bike you see then get it from them man! 8)

Old 03-20-2008, 11:01 PM   #7

o.k.

i bought a 250cc street from those guys and its o.k. I mean, the bikes here but the so called "spare parts" aren't. and they're spare parts link is bogus. but i'm really happy with the bike. just can't get anything for it.