Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2021, 01:39 PM   #16

Update guys! All told 12 days from order to delivery. I'm very pleased to report i had extremely good luck with my purchase. Bike arrived with all parts with absolutely zero damage, went together flawlessly, and fired right up. I've got about 30 miles on her already and will be doing a fresh oil change and *another* bolt recheck when (if) it stops raining here. MCO showed up two days after delivery with no contact to tx made by me. Overall I'm pleased as punch and I'm loving the bike right out of the box. I'll be posting pics as soon as i re-read the guide! Look forward to more updates everybody!

Old 04-11-2021, 01:57 PM   #17

Congrats on your new toy.

As much as I hate giving praise to these companys. It does seem like they are getting a bit better than they were in the past. Makes me wonder if it was excessive charge backs from the credit card companys or a loss in business that made them shape up a bit. After sale support still seems lacking but you don't hear about the shady stuff so much anymore.

Old 04-11-2021, 09:50 PM   #18

I also recieved my bike after about 12 days. Crate was in great shape, had a couple of minor birth marks. Also was missing 2 handlebar bolts.. But overall, nothing major. Im happy with my experience and the bike runs great.

Tags
magician 250cc, newbie, txpowersports