Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2011, 09:36 AM   #46

checking in

Hi Guys.....i see many of the familiar names. I miss the forum ...a lot...but I no longer have a China bike. I sold my house and have moved to the country so needed a proper work horse with plow etc. The japanese machines have gotten the message and have come way down in price so I ended up with a Kodiak 450. I worked for hours on my Gio shocks and I think the best solution were the balls in stuffed in. Cant recall if they were squash or something with a little more firmness. Epoxy would be too brittle as a seal although i used that for my wheel hub mod. I used "Goop" to seal the shocks as it has more strength than silicone and it dont think I bothered to test the pressure again. The balls were a ' just in case' measure and the machine rode fine.

waynec

Old 11-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #47

Hi Wayne, thanks for checking in!

There is nothing stopping you from joining our discussions. I can think of a few members with no China machine.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer