Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #16

Thank you! I will post pics tomorrow! I just got it tuned up today, chain tightened, and spokes taken care of. I still need to play with the stock carb a bit but I think I may rip it off eventually anyway for a Mikuni.

@Madeaupollo I think I can get new filters free, I'm going to call tomorrow and see, and work on getting my title and registration. Temporarily we used some foam to fill the burnt out gaps, haha. I will definitely look at fuel lines too, I'd rather not wait on shitty lines, thanks for the tip!!

@franque I didn't think so, but I only had 93 in the garage so :/ but I'll keep it in mind.

Old 09-21-2019, 12:07 PM   #17

Pictures!

I said I would, and here they are, whatcha think? Sorry it took a few days, I'm gonna post my pics somewhere else on the forum in case you miss this post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inked20190919_174853_HDR_LI.jpg (92.3 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 20190919_174903_HDR.jpg (93.3 KB, 180 views)

Old 09-21-2019, 12:22 PM   #18

Nice looking bike!!! Great pictures! Glad you got it running! Keep us posted on mods and reviews. Congrats, now go have some fun!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 08-17-2022, 02:08 PM   #19

Need help with no start no spark after overheat on 2021 hawk dlx efi. Codes heated oxygen sensor shorted other solenoid issue other sensor shorted to negative or positive . Adjusted valves should I just replace all sensors that delphi mt05 say is bad or what good compression engine temp sensor did its job but now need to get it back up running change spark plug and oil typical very little metal specs in break in oil. ? Help please if I should just get the parts where?

Tags
apollo 250, new bike, no start, problems, start