Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #1

hello

hi, im new to the china bike thing. i saw a ad for the hawk and loved it. did a little looking and reading. i want one. then come to find out there are a few bikes out there. hawk,brozz, lancer, storm, etc.... i have always liked hondas great bikes. the question now is what is the best buy? i have checked out motocheese. what is the best buy? any input would be great. the hawk is not around at the moment. brozz? what do you think? thank you for your help

Old 04-24-2017, 09:35 PM   #2

I don't think there are many bikes available at the moment. Seems the early season folks went nuts on the China bike stock. Others will chime in with what's out there ATM. I've been extremely impressed with my Brozz.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 04-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #3

The Magician is the only one available as far as from the usual sources. Actually, someone posted that Motobuys has a few Hawks left, but you would want to call them to confirm. They have the exact same Hawk renamed under two different brands; one is a 'Lancer' and the other is a 'Vento.' They are BOTH RPS Hawks. http://www.motobuys.com/sportbikes.htm
They like to rename bikes from old, defunct brands. Lancer, Kymoto, Jetmoto and Vento are companies that are no longer in business but Motobuys uses to rename bikes; it adds to the confusion. They also have the Magician which is also renamed as a Lancer branded bike. The Magician is a totally different bike than the Hawk, but uses the exact same engine. By the way, both the Hawk and the Magician are technically NOT DOT certified but are certified as 'Off-road motorcycles' Make sure you can register either one in your state.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #4

I am just as new to these bikes. As far as the Brozz vs. The Hawk 250, the two things I came across the most as different was the rear sprocket on the Brozz is a 45 tooth vs 50 on the hawk, and supposedly the brozz comes with either a better carb or better carb tuning out of the box. I personally went for the hawk because I got a deal on it for pre ordering that made it about 500 bucks less than the Brozz would have cost me. Even if I did every upgrade and new front and rear sprocket to the hawk, it will still be cheaper than the Brozz.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:13 AM   #5

I'm happy with the enforcer I bought. Basically from what I've read here, it's an upgraded version of the hawk. Better tuned carb, 45 17 sprockets 21" front 18" rear. I bought mine from apsc but opinions have soured on here regarding that dealer.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:55 PM   #6

Welcome aboard Mufflerman ...nice to see another inmate from Hellinois rooting around in here. ....

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song