Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2017, 03:09 PM   #1

Brand New Bashan Enforcer, looking to Trade for Sporty Bike

Brand new Bashan Enforcer; I'm looking to trade or sell. Red, less than 20 miles on it. Bought new in March, 2017. Nothing wrong with it. Registered and titled in Nebraska. Clean title in hand.

Looking to trade for another motorcycle of equal value in very good condition. I'd prefer a sport bike or a standard. I'm really not into cruisers, unless it's been modified with a more modern look. Please let me know if you have any questions.

OR

Reasonable offers will be considered.

The bike has not bee modded in any way, other than I removed most of the cheesy decals. Changed the engine oil, fork oil, and brake fluid. New heavy duty rear tube.

Old 04-15-2017, 04:55 PM   #2

Why?!? That bike is beautiful!!

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-15-2017, 06:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
Why?!? That bike is beautiful!!
There's nothing wrong with the bike. Only reason I'm selling or trading is because I'd rather have something that I can use more often and drive to work. I live an hour drive away from my job and it's all a 60mph two lane highway with some semi's. I'd even be happy with a 250 Ninja. This bike wouldn't be the best for my commute... Turns out I'm doing a heck of a lot less off road use than I thought...So far none.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #4

I've been trying to buy one for a while now. I went to APSCUSA and they are out of stock (although their website says differently). Looks like you are in Nebraska and I'm in Louisiana. Not sure how we would make that work. I suppose I could use a shipping company. Is that something you would be interested in doing or are you trying to sell it to someone who can pick up the bike where it is located?

Last edited by jerryjoe; 04-17-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryjoe View Post
I've been trying to buy one for a while now. I went to APSCUSA and they are out of stock (although their website says differently). Looks like you are in Nebraska and I'm in Louisiana. Not sure how we would make that work. I suppose I could use a shipping company. Is that something you would be interested in doing or are you trying to sell it to someone who can pick up the bike where it is located?
I don't mind if someone is far away and wants to ship it. I have it listed locally, but I was also going to list it on Cycletrader and/or eBay. If you can figure the shipping out, I don't mind taking it to a nearby terminal or having a shipping company come to my house. Please let me know if that's something you want to look into and we'll exchange info.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
I don't mind if someone is far away and wants to ship it. I have it listed locally, but I was also going to list it on Cycletrader and/or eBay. If you can figure the shipping out, I don't mind taking it to a nearby terminal or having a shipping company come to my house. Please let me know if that's something you want to look into and we'll exchange info.
I'd like to check out shipping. I guess I would need the weight of the bike and possibly the dimensions to get an accurate shipping quote.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:18 PM   #7

Try https://www.uship.com/

You pay nothing for shipping until the bike is at your home in the condition it was picked up in. There are people on there that specialize in shipping motorcycles. Get on the bid cycle and let people low ball each other until you get the lowest offer. Someone maybe passing through and pick up the bike on their way down south. Those end up being the guys that bid real low.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:43 PM   #8

Razz Sammy sez... BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
There's nothing wrong with the bike. Only reason I'm selling or trading is because I'd rather have something that I can use more often and drive to work. I live an hour drive away from my job and it's all a 60mph two lane highway with some semi's. I'd even be happy with a 250 Ninja. This bike wouldn't be the best for my commute... Turns out I'm doing a heck of a lot less off road use than I thought...So far none.
Still the best deal going for cheap transportation and comfort

https://www.cscmotorcycles.com/2017-.../zrx3-2017.htm

And the blue is back

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-17-2017, 11:48 PM   #9

I like those CSC motorcycles Black Bike but they're four to five thousand dollars. Out of my price range.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:50 PM   #10

I've got an idea of what shipping will cost if you want to discuss price for the bike and payment method I'm ready when you are Ski_rush.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #11

Mad

Quote:
i like those csc motorcycles black bike but they're four to five thousand dollars. Out of my price range.
booo, boo
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-17-2017, 11:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Still the best deal going for cheap transportation and comfort

https://www.cscmotorcycles.com/2017-.../zrx3-2017.htm

And the blue is back

Quote:
I like those CSC motorcycles Black Bike but they're four to five thousand dollars. Out of my price range.
What do you say to an rx3 ski? This sounds to me exactly as you describe.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:08 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
Try https://www.uship.com/

You pay nothing for shipping until the bike is at your home in the condition it was picked up in. There are people on there that specialize in shipping motorcycles. Get on the bid cycle and let people low ball each other until you get the lowest offer. Someone maybe passing through and pick up the bike on their way down south. Those end up being the guys that bid real low.
Thanks ben2go. I've used uship before and was able to get a ballpark shipping quote that gives me an idea of what I can spend on the bike.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:59 AM   #14

i think forward air ships bikes airport to airport.
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250

Old 04-18-2017, 04:20 AM   #15

Quote:
I've got an idea of what shipping will cost if you want to discuss price for the bike and payment method I'm ready when you are Ski_rush.
Yes, let's PM or email and discuss pricing and shipping details.

Thanks