Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2019, 07:40 PM   #1

KPR200 : Loud pipes saves lives?

NOTE: I add chinariders.net on all my videos now and specify that I am NOT an expert!

Old 06-21-2019, 09:04 PM   #2

Damn kids with there loud exhaust! Get off my lawn!!!
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 06-22-2019, 02:29 AM   #3

Loud pipes saves lives. They do BUT, there is always a BUT.
It depends where you live, if you live in a small town, then you are going to annoy the people more than anything....
In the other hand if you live in a big city, low noise is not going to be a concern to anybody, because it's loud already.

I live in "City of Buenos Aires" usually it ranks # 3 or 5 in the world when it comes to high db. Usually it beats New york City and Madrid in the rankings..
Lot of drivers and most of them live in a magic kindom, where nothing bad can happen to them because they see everything in first person...
So they don't bother to use the blinker, sometimes they don't even check the other lanes.
So sadly if you are in motorcycle, you need to be loud and use shinny clothing. So sometimes over revving the motorcycle next to a driver is the only way they will know you are there...

With these type of noise, you wake up, you eat, you have sex, you sleep, you share your happy moments, your sad moments......
Insomnia can be a common issue in this city, that's why you almost everything is 24/7.....

I also have a small house in the cost of buenos aires in a very small town. In that small town is pretty much pointless going loud, you are mostly going to annoy someone and they will call the cops, they will ask you to show them your annual vehicle verification and then fine you because you are too noisy...

Tags
kpr 200, krp200, lifan