Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #1

APSCUSA Purchase

I just pulled the trigger on a Bashan Enforcer, from APSCUSA. I didn't have many questions, but Don Hopper answered them all in an email, bright and early on Monday morning.

I was going to buy a Hawk from txpowersports (who also answered my questions promptly and with a positive attitude), then I read the newer Enforcer threads and thought, why not just order it all at once?

Thanks to everyone sharing their knowledge and experiences (and videos, Ski Rush!); I'll be keeping this thread up to date as things progress.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #2

I just received an email, letting me know that processing has begun. Hopefully I'll get another, later, telling me it's ready to ship. Fingers crossed!

On a side note, I definitely had two separate dreams about problems with my order. I wish I was kidding.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #3

Glad to see im not the only one dreaming about their orders haha
2022 Hawk 250
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1966 Benelli Fireball
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-16-2017, 01:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Glad to see im not the only one dreaming about their orders haha
Yeah... if this is day one, I don't want to think about what my dreams will contain once it ships.
Truck fires, shipping damage, giant potholes, floods, arson, buffalo stampedes, alien invasion, second comings!

Old 03-16-2017, 09:45 PM   #5

Sometimes Dreams DO Come True

Looks like I never woke up. The short of a long email sent by Don@apscusa is this: the credit processor says an undisclosed number of people have been engaging in fraudulent activities, related to their purchase of vehicles from apscusa.

My money has been refunded in full and apologies were issued. Really makes me wish I could've done business there.

I suppose the next thing to do is buy a Hawk through powersportsmax. I guess I should think of it as a few hundred $ saved? Ugh. Ah, well. They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?

Edit: not a few hundred saved. Free liftgate service does not mean free shipping. Derp!

Last edited by KingPrimusIII; 03-16-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII View Post
Looks like I never woke up. The short of a long email sent by Don@apscusa is this: the credit processor says an undisclosed number of people have been engaging in fraudulent activities, related to their purchase of vehicles from apscusa.

My money has been refunded in full and apologies were issued. Really makes me wish I could've done business there.

I suppose the next thing to do is buy a Hawk through powersportsmax. I guess I should think of it as a few hundred $ saved? Ugh. Ah, well. They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?
That makes no sense. I'd be prying into this for more info.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #7

I just read mine. I emailed Don and was told that if I had wanted to repurchase the bike I would need to call in person.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
I just read mine. I emailed Don and was told that if I had wanted to repurchase the bike I would need to call in person.
You must have emailed him before he emailed me lol he mentioned the same thing in my email. Man, what a bummer. See anyone else carrying the Enforcer? I'm not too big on making big purchases without any kind of receipt.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:19 PM   #9

My bike had already been shipped. I'm going to wait till I see that my cc has been refunded then give him a call.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
My bike had already been shipped. I'm going to wait till I see that my cc has been refunded then give him a call.
I hope everything works out in your favor! Please let me know how it goes. I think I'm going to hold off on ordering a Hawk elsewhere; see if this credit situation gets handled in the next week or so. I really want that Enforcer!

Old 03-16-2017, 11:32 PM   #11

Quote:
They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?
No--I located the distributor (I can usually track Chinabikes's distributors down), and I know of a good retailer who has not yet spoken with the distributor, so cannot technically sell them until he speaks with them. Will keep you guys posted; hopefully have word by tomorrow...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-16-2017, 11:57 PM   #12

Thumbs Up

Quote:
I hope everything works out in your favor! Please let me know how it goes. I think I'm going to hold off on ordering a Hawk elsewhere; see if this credit situation gets handled in the next week or so. I really want that Enforcer!
Thanks, me too! I will keep you apprised.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #13

Has anyone made an inquiry with Adam Rinkleff about these issues?

http://www.chinariders.net/member.php?u=29815

Old 03-17-2017, 10:22 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
(I can usually track Chinabikes's distributors down),...
That's like saying a bloodhound and "usually" track down a rabbit. ;-)

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #15

I think I have an understanding of the issue. Certain credit card companies have been getting hit with charge backs and people haven't been returning the merchandise. The company that process credit cards for APSCUSA, has stopped taking payment from that/those companies. Using a different credit card may work, just make sure it is a card from a different issuer.