Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2017, 08:39 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII View Post
Still nothing back from The Don and 4 enduros went up on Craigslist, today. One of them is a Hawk in CT, with Yamaha lettering all over it Did you say something about fate?

If it's still there in the morning, I'm going to pick up a KDX200 for a nice low price. Looks like I might have a VT plate, soon. All I wanted to know was which of the Enforcer pages to order from. Even a curt response would've been encouraging. If I get the KDX, you can be sure to see me trying Chinese again next year.
I live in CT and saw that hawk on CL, $800 is a little steep for something not charging a battery and missing plastics. Looks like it is in New Britain which is about 20 minutes from my house. If you can get it for $500-600 pull the trigger, anything above that I'd walk. Bonus for CT rider, it may have a CT plate, which makes registering it easier.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:19 PM   #47

I've sent 2 emails to don and haven't heard anything back. When I call, I'm told he's on another line. All I want to do is get him paid and be done with this whole mess. Has anyone reordered and received their bike? I'd really like to buy another but don't think I want to risk going through crap like this again.

Old 03-30-2017, 01:04 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
I've sent 2 emails to don and haven't heard anything back. When I call, I'm told he's on another line. All I want to do is get him paid and be done with this whole mess. Has anyone reordered and received their bike? I'd really like to buy another but don't think I want to risk going through crap like this again.
I'm​ not sure what state you're in, but what about just forgetting Don and going with the hawk?

Old 03-30-2017, 05:43 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
I'm​ not sure what state you're in, but what about just forgetting Don and going with the hawk?

If i am not mistaken...he has the bike but has not been able to pay for it
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)

Old 03-30-2017, 06:35 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
I've already received the bike (the shipping terminal didn't hold the bike like they were supposed to). I'm just trying to get him paid but I have yet to receive my refund so I can re-pay him. I know that sounds stupid but the way it was explained to me was that dons old credit card processer wasn't giving him the money and didn't want to refund the purchaser because of some fraudulent activity or something like that.

Old 03-30-2017, 06:36 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrider View Post
if i am not mistaken...he has the bike but has not been able to pay for it
bingo!!!!!

Old 03-30-2017, 10:39 AM   #52

Well I have still not received my Refund from Don. I have filed a complaint with my card company last week. I paid $1225.36 on March 15 and Don has not returned my calls. Sounds like Dieselrunner got lucky.

Last edited by Leolocs; 03-30-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocs View Post
Well I have still not received my Refund from Don. I have filed a complaint with my card company last week. I paid $1225.36 on March 15 and Don has not returned my calls. Sounds like Dieselrunner got lucky.

I did get my refund...I don't think Don is out to rip anyone off like that. I personally think there's not many Enforcers left and he doesn't want to let them go at the old sale price , when he's getting a couple hundred more now. But who knows, that's only my guess...one of several.

There will be more and or someone else selling them soon....but yes, Don and APSCUSA are a real mystery. I think that might be a requirement to sell Chinese bikes

Old 03-30-2017, 11:25 PM   #54

Until I receive my money back I am to assume that I got scammed by APSCUSA.COM for my hard earned money. If I receive my refund my opinion of APSCUSA and Don will change. After all before now I have seen nothing but good stuff about him on this site but I can't find much info anywhere else. I have been lurking around this site and in the market for a hawk for over a year. Check my join date. I am very disappointed that when I finally can make my purchase this happened.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:54 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
I personally think there's not many Enforcers left and he doesn't want to let them go at the old sale price , when he's getting a couple hundred more now. But who knows, that's only my guess...one of several.
That very well could be the case. When I spoke to him before I bought mine (early March), he seemed surprised by the price listed online and said it would change real soon. At the time, Although it seemed genuine, i figured it was a classic salesman line. However, it really could just be the case that they are really disorganized and messed up on the price, and then decided to cancel the orders and sell them at a higher price. That makes more sense than the credit card story he told.

I still think that, at least part of the story, is that something happened with their stock or supply of bikes they had access to.

Last edited by Ski_rush; 03-31-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:15 PM   #56

Quote:
Until I receive my money back I am to assume that I got scammed by APSCUSA.COM for my hard earned money. If I receive my refund my opinion of APSCUSA and Don will change. After all before now I have seen nothing but good stuff about him on this site but I can't find much info anywhere else. I have been lurking around this site and in the market for a hawk for over a year. Check my join date. I am very disappointed that when I finally can make my purchase this happened.
As long as you bought it with a credit card you have nothing to worry about. The credit card will protect you...and if you did use a credit card, you aren't out anything yet anyways unless you have made payments. I'm not sticking up for Don...Don't get me wrong, his business practices suck, and even when you get your money back that will still be true. That's not how anyone should run a business regardless of the reasoning!!

Old 03-31-2017, 01:05 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
As long as you bought it with a credit card you have nothing to worry about. The credit card will protect you...and if you did use a credit card, you aren't out anything yet anyways unless you have made payments. I'm not sticking up for Don...Don't get me wrong, his business practices suck, and even when you get your money back that will still be true. That's not how anyone should run a business regardless of the reasoning!!
I unfortunately used a Prepaid Credit Card so I am out of every penny.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:07 PM   #58

Quote:
Man... I almost went the same route, to keep my real CC info off the internet. I really hope it all gets figured out for you, soon.

On a different note, with 100% chance of rain for the ENTIRE duration of my birthday, looks like I'd be S.O.L. for riding, even if I got my bike (I can pretend I wouldn't ride in the rain!). Can't say I feel better about it, though; first year in nearly two decades that I don't get to take a birthday ride. oh, well.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:59 PM   #59

Quote:
Pretty sure you WILL get your money back. Dons been around a while and he is known for his slow shipping, etc., but I really don't think he's a out & out thief like that. But you should definitely call the CC company again and keep on them too....I mean a prepaid credit card is still a credit card so they should protect you.

I don't blame you for being upset...you, and all of us, have every right to be.

Good luck!!

Old 04-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #60

Angry Wtf??

Ordered an Enforcer from APSCUSA.COM online on 3/24. Received e-mail confirmation of order from the company and a confirmation #. The $$ was debited from my checking account on 3/27. Called on 4/4 to get an update on the status of my order as I hadn't heard from them. They said my order has a status of both Processing and Ready to Ship and the guy said that he needed to look into this more and that he would call me back. He never called me back, so I called the next day on 4/5 and spoke to the same guy who said that it was still being held-up in processing because the payment didn't go through. So he said that he would refund the money to my account and that he would send me an e-mail by the end of that day with details. I never received an e-mail, so I called back today (4/6) and spoke to the same guy. He told me he was going to try to refund me the money (even though he said he was going to do it yesterday) and that he would e-mail me within two hours. It has been 4 hours since I called and I have not received an e-mail back from the company. I had to call my bank and speak to the Disputes Department to get my money back. This will take 7 - 10 business days to fulled process.

They are real scam artists..Where can I get a decent bike without issues??