Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAdam View Post
Ordered an Enforcer from APSCUSA.COM online on 3/24. Received e-mail confirmation of order from the company and a confirmation #. The $$ was debited from my checking account on 3/27. Called on 4/4 to get an update on the status of my order as I hadn't heard from them. They said my order has a status of both Processing and Ready to Ship and the guy said that he needed to look into this more and that he would call me back. He never called me back, so I called the next day on 4/5 and spoke to the same guy who said that it was still being held-up in processing because the payment didn't go through. So he said that he would refund the money to my account and that he would send me an e-mail by the end of that day with details. I never received an e-mail, so I called back today (4/6) and spoke to the same guy. He told me he was going to try to refund me the money (even though he said he was going to do it yesterday) and that he would e-mail me within two hours. It has been 4 hours since I called and I have not received an e-mail back from the company. I had to call my bank and speak to the Disputes Department to get my money back. This will take 7 - 10 business days to fulled process.

They are real scam artists..Where can I get a decent bike without issues??
I am sorry you got scammed by them too. I ordered my bike on March 15 and have not received a refund. The CC company is giving me the run around as well. I am convinced that APSCUSA is a scam and the people supporting them on this site are some how caught up in it. I've been on this site for over a year n never post but i noticed once I did post about this issue new accounts start to pop up defending Don an APSCUSA. Now these accounts have a lot of post n look reliable but they were created the day I made my purchase.

Old 04-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocs View Post
I am sorry you got scammed by them too. I ordered my bike on March 15 and have not received a refund. The CC company is giving me the run around as well. I am convinced that APSCUSA is a scam and the people supporting them on this site are some how caught up in it. I've been on this site for over a year n never post but i noticed once I did post about this issue new accounts start to pop up defending Don an APSCUSA. Now these accounts have a lot of post n look reliable but they were created the day I made my purchase.
I had no issues with APSCUSA. I ordered a Hawk and a UTV and received both quick. I even ordered parts far a ATV from them and got them quick. But it seems like in the past month there have been a lot of issues with them. Hope this works out for you guys. I had the same problem with another online company I purchased my ATV from. No problems when I bought the ATV but when I tried buying a Hawk from them the company I couldn't get a track number or any information on delivery so I canceled the order and order from APSCUSA. I think all these companies are good in the beginning but turn to crap. I wish you guys all the luck. I can't defend any company, only my personal experience.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 04-07-2017, 10:13 AM   #63

Quote:
I am one of the members that stood behind APSCUSA. It seems that the past month or two they've been having issues. Maybe they are just overwhelmed with orders and working out the payment issues they've ran into.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:25 AM   #64

Quote:
I am convinced that APSCUSA is a scam and the people supporting them on this site are some how caught up in it.
I can tell you for a fact that anyone on this site who had a good experience with UPSCUSA here in the past are by no means part of, or "caught up in" some sort of scam. CR and it's mods run a helpful and friendly ship here and if there's anything that even remotely looks like it could be a problem, or rip-off or scam, whether its a vendor, shipping company, parts supplier, etc.... folks here scream from the mountain tops to let everyone else know.

APSCUSA has sold a ton of bikes to our members I the past and had an excellent reputation here up until very recently. A FAR better reputation than many of the major league websites, including the TXP family of companies. If they've been having problems or issues, it's a new situation and I hope that you and others get your problems mopped up quickly.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #65

Quote:
What are the names of the new accounts defending APSCUSA? You got my curiosity up.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #66

I did get a refund from Don on my Chase Visa card, but I can tell you I would never buy a bike paying by check from ANY of these chinabike dealers, because then if there are problems it makes it harder, but far from impossible, to get refunded.

And every credit card company is different, but I can tell you Chase stands behind their customers and will fight for you...and win!

I did try calling Don many times, and spoke to Greg many times, but they never did bother to return any of my calls or messages. I'd actually still like to buy an Enforcer if i could get it at the price Don agreed to sell it to me for, which was $1,049 plus shipping for a total of $1,204...and I am pretty sure that's why he's not returning messages...he doesn't want to honor that deal any more! And tahst why he is trying to get people to pay by cash or check, to avoid the CC processing fees he would have to pay, which are fairly substantial.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:18 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII View Post
What are the names of the new accounts defending APSCUSA? You got my curiosity up.
I guess I defended him to a point originally, but I am done with that for sure!! Everything I have said about Don is the truth and or my assumptions as to why he is turning business down.

You never know though, the guy could have just been diagnosed with a terminal disease or going thru other issues, or a divorce, or any number of things....or just swamped and can't keep up. I do always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, until I know they are scammers, and then it's on!

And so far, no one has been scammed that I can see. The refunds might be slow for some, but that might just be your credit card company!!

Last edited by manny; 04-07-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:25 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
I guess I defended him to a point originally, but I am done with that for sure!! Everything I have said about his is the truth and or my assumptions as to why he is turning business down.

You never know though, the guy could have just been diagnosed with a terminal disease or going thru other issues, or a divorce, or any number of things....or just swamped and can't keep up. I do always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, until I know they are scammers, and then it's on!

And so far, no one has been scammed that I can see. The refunds might be slow for some, but that might just be your credit card company!!
You also joined about a month before he purchased, so I don't think he means you.

Old 04-07-2017, 01:17 PM   #69

I originally ordered a hawk February 05 and after a ton of phone calls and mails I finally got a Bashan Enforcer on wednesday. It was a struggle for sure but I got my bike after two months of waiting and praying. I would NOT recommend APSCUSA to anyone !!

Old 04-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #70

I am starting to wonder if this might be a case of a small shop growing too big too fast. Usually stuff like this starts happening in those sorts of situations. And more often then not the shop in question usually starts firing off a lot of excuses to hide the fact that they got in over their heads.
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)

Old 05-10-2017, 11:53 AM   #71

Doh! Derp!

In case any of you were wondering... I ruptured my right bicep's distal tendon, so I won't be buying a new bike this year(months of phys therapy to go), but I'll be back again next Spring! Ride safe and enjoy the sunshine!

Old 05-10-2017, 01:03 PM   #72

Quote:
In case any of you were wondering... I ruptured my right bicep's distal tendon, so I won't be buying a new bike this year(months of phys therapy to go), but I'll be back again next Spring! Ride safe and enjoy the sunshine!
Hope you heal up fast and thanks for letting us know.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #73

Oh, fate... a Hawk just popped up for sale, about two towns over. 600mi, upgraded carb, sprockets, lights and chain. At $1400, I'm probably buying it this weekend. Given the 50/50 nature of getting one from a dealer, seems like a no-brainer. I'll just store it, until I'm healed enough to ride it on pavement. I totally won't sit on it and make riding noises for the next few months lol

Old 05-20-2017, 09:28 AM   #74

Quote:
I totally won't sit on it and make riding noises for the next few months lol
Just make sure you do that when no one is around...trust me....

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-23-2017, 01:02 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Just make sure you do that when no one is around...trust me....
Definitely good advice!

Well, he decided to text me back @5:00am, to let me know I could see the Hawk @1pm. At 10:30am, he texted to let me know that the bike was sold. The bike which nobody could see, until 1pm. Sold, at 10:30am... Oh, well.

Check out the greeeeeaaaaaat deal on this Hawk! The only one for sale near me and it's oh so competitively priced lol

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/6143670133.html