Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #1

Lifan KPM 200 5k miles review *updated*

Hello new member here, bought this Lifan KPM200 little over two weeks ago from venom motorsports and in that time have racked up just shy of 1000 miles so far. This bike has honestly surpassed my expectations in terms of build quality. Only thing I've had to do in that 1000 miles is a small throttle cable adjustment from it breaking in and oil change. I have pretty high hopes for it to keep holding up well given my initial impressions but will continue to post future updates as I tend to do a fair amount of riding with it around 50 or so miles a day, and likely to be even more here soon. If any issues do arise or any milestone markers like 5k or 10k, and hopefully well beyond that too, I'll be sure to follow up on how she's doing. As well as modifications I make which so far all I have done has just been swapping out the big ugly turn signals for the Lifan oem which can be seen in the last picture. So far love the bike it's surprisingly smooth for something that's only a 200cc and has some nice get up and go been able to hit 75 at full throttle and it can cruise at 55-60 pretty effortlessly. Perfect to a fun little commuter and great on gas too

**UPDATE 8/11/21** Well the little Lifan passed 5k miles, and in that time I have gotten very antiquated with the bike and happy to report that so far everything has been smooth sailing. Have even done cross state travels with it, drive it daily about 85 miles now days, mostly city driving with some back roads here and there so it's life hasn't been to easy for the Lifan never getting a break and driving 3-5 hours a day 5 days a week. In that time all I've had to do is oil changes really. I did end up having to adjust the chain once at about 3500 miles and that's really about it. Very happy with how it's held up and glad I bought it, at this rate I'm driving now days for my job 10k won't be far away but hey at least I get paid to put the miles on may make a video on it or may hold off until it's at a higher mileage, if that would interest people let me know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20210411_195729968_HDR.jpg (112.1 KB, 3201 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20210401_190224198.jpg (115.8 KB, 3983 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20210406_113932665.jpg (105.3 KB, 3253 views)

Last edited by Zep; 08-11-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Tags
kpm, kpm200, lifan