Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2021, 04:20 PM   #1

Vader 125 specific parts needed

Hey guys. New to the forum and got my 125cc Boom Vader about a month ago. I have done some upgrades for it (replaced the carb and stock battery), but I really needed to fix the gear shifting, since I would often get stuck in 1st gear and couldn't go to 2nd gear while driving. This is obviously really dangerous when I have cars driving behind me expecting me to speed up when I can't.

I watched this video and replaced the shifting arm inside the clutch

The problem I'm having now is that I'm stupid. While waiting for the shifting arm to show up, I left the clutch cover in the rain and it has cracks all along the inside. I don't think the cracks were there before. Also, I've lost the clutch lock nut. I found a clutch lock nut here, but it is sold out. https://www.vmcchineseparts.com/prod...gine-version-1

Does anyone have any idea where I can get specific parts like these? I'd be willing to buy them from someone who is selling parts from their bike. I just don't know where to look. Thanks!

Tags
boom vader, clutch cover, parts