Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2015, 06:02 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
We do not, despite his promise that he would always be here from now on.
Oh...he's here. You just can't hear him.....

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Last edited by 2LZ; 08-05-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Oh...he's here. You just can't hear him.....

Old 01-01-2016, 09:32 AM   #48

I guess I just saw this thread...

I stopped in here looking at ATV's.. Actually I think it was the first place I stopped and look when actually planning to buy an China ATV. The person that helped was helpful, and actually brought a 125 around for me to drive.. but I found it was a customers machine that they had in for repairs. Its a very small store front, with s shop in the back, and lots of machines in the back.. there were 4-5 guys on the floor in the back assembling ATV's..

I think they would probably have been a little better on price when buying my machines.. but after stopping in a couple of other shops, I went some where to bet get the ATV's.. It seemed like there were a few things missing on some of the machines.. maybe they were in the so called "Box of Parts" (but not likely.) I wouldn't have any probably buying from them if the machine was still in the box... actually, I don't think I'll buy an assembled China machine again.. (I'll buy in in the crate, and assemble it. )

Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 PM   #49

TX Powersports Rocks

Just wanna chime in here and say that I have bought 3 vehicles from Txpowersports and had an excellent experience every time. All three vehicles were received 2days later after ordering (Texas to Iowa) it was like Amazon Prime Shipping! Hah.... I have the Hawk 250 Enduro as well, mine shipped with a blank MCO which I was lazy and never got around to contacting them to have it properly filled out..

I just went ahead and uh.. Scanned it and aligned the text properly using photoshop... entered all the necessary info and sent it through the Canon Laser printer... (Shhh... Don't tell) XD

Signed the back and took it to our local treasurer and presto! Here are your plates sir!

Decent bike too.. Been a learning experience tho.. Lot more work to this one vs the Paladin CY-150A scooter..

Txpowersports has the best prices and excellent customer service.. Well at least as good as they come for an online Chinese Scooter dealer.. Lol

Old 06-13-2016, 01:15 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamr1113 View Post
Txpowersports has the best prices and excellent customer service.. Well at least as good as they come for an online Chinese Scooter dealer.. Lol
Your joking right ... if your not... at least someone is getting good customer service... 'Manny' was horrible to deal with during my China Bike order... took forever to ship... then after I remind them I haven't received a tracking number... they promptly shipped me a dusty/sun faded floor model that Local Customers have been sitting on, kicking, and scratching up for years... what a great guy/companies* to buy from let me tell you...

*TxPowersports, 360 PowerSports, ATVsNMore, MyScootersandATVs, and a few others are all owned by the same chump... so as it said by the OP... "Buyer Beware"... 'Manny' will only give 'excellent customer service' to a rare few (those born with a golden bung hole?)... and I see he usually gives better service the closer you are to him... wonder why that is

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:37 PM   #51

Thank you guys for purchasing the bikes from us. The only thing we are taught to do is take care of customers in any way we are here to help our customers 24/7 emails us any time we will get your questions answered right away thank you guys once again.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:38 PM   #52

Glad we could help you... thank you sir.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:49 PM   #53

Thank you Adamr1113 we are glad we took care of you do let us know if you need anything else thank you.