Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #106

any luck on those papers yet, meatgrinder?
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-14-2017, 12:21 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
any luck on those papers yet, meatgrinder?
Finally got them today ill be at the dmv in the morning getting her titled and plated.

Old 03-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #108

Awesome! let us know how that first ride goes!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM   #109

Venom Motorsports

Guys avoid the headaches and order from Venom Motorsports

You will get your bike in the best condition, with the best quality and customer service. They make their own bikes

Oh and the titles come with the bikes lol so you dont have to wait for anything. Got mine and registered it the same day!

Start to end their experience is the best

Old 03-19-2017, 04:59 AM   #110

Well i think its time i give my final rating of txpowersports. Processing time they get 1/5 stars shipping time 3/5 stars products condition they get 4/5 stars customer support 0/5 stars.

Overall i give them 2/5 stars. This company has dishonest people that will lie to you about dates things happen. There is a lack of communication inside the company. There website needs help. My bikes are both in great shape but that is more on the manufacture and shipping company than the dealer. There employees were never rude but were short and not helpful. Find a better more customer oriented business to give your money to. And if your looking at a hawk pull the trigger boys you will be happy you did just buy from a better company if you care about people being honest with you and educated.

Old 03-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Well i think its time i give my final rating of txpowersports. Processing time they get 1/5 stars shipping time 3/5 stars products condition they get 4/5 stars customer support 0/5 stars.

Overall i give them 2/5 stars. This company has dishonest people that will lie to you about dates things happen. There is a lack of communication inside the company. There website needs help. My bikes are both in great shape but that is more on the manufacture and shipping company than the dealer. There employees were never rude but were short and not helpful. Find a better more customer oriented business to give your money to. And if your looking at a hawk pull the trigger boys you will be happy you did just buy from a better company if you care about people being honest with you and educated.
Even though I haven't gotten my bike from powersportsmax I have a feeling it will be a very similar review. Glad you got your bikes in one piece and are now enjoying them!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 03-21-2017, 09:11 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Even though I haven't gotten my bike from powersportsmax I have a feeling it will be a very similar review. Glad you got your bikes in one piece and are now enjoying them!
Well i have 70 miles on the hawk now and she is great changing the front sprocket gives the bike a much needed taller first and final gear. Once i get through the first tank of gas the carb is coming off and getting a makeover. She is great while riding but cant seem to find a constant idle im guessing that is and air fuel mix problem. 8000 rpm seems to be red line but i think i can get a bit more out of her with some jets since i have yet to hit a rev limiter. Ive hit a top speed of 59 with a strong head wind after the sprocket change. Break in oil is out screen cleaned no metal in the oil only a very small piece of clutch material. Only issue is horn keeps coming un plugged the wires seem a bit short. The tao tao scooter got taken out yesterday with the ol lady on it she hit 45 miles an hour with more to give which is crazy for a 50cc scooter imo but she is like 5 4 and 150 pounds. The scooter has around 30 some miles now and today break in oil is coming out and im also changing gear oil in it. Both bikes will get fluids done at around 125 miles then again at 300 after that 300 mile intervals. This friday im going to haul them both to my local state park and make a day of running around out there and cooking some burgers going to be 68 and sunny.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:30 PM   #113

I'm new here (well, I've been lurking for a while) and just pulled the trigger on a Hawk from TxMS... hopefully mine shows up in good shape and I don't have the hassles you went through, Meatgrinder. Had I noticed this thread before now, I probably would have looked for another dealer, but I'll wait and see what happens. What area of IL are you from? S.E. IL here.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw_m4 View Post
Guys avoid the headaches and order from Venom Motorsports

You will get your bike in the best condition, with the best quality and customer service. They make their own bikes

Oh and the titles come with the bikes lol so you dont have to wait for anything. Got mine and registered it the same day!

Start to end their experience is the best
They don't sell any of the biker bikes that most are looking for.
2016 Tao Tao 125D

Old 04-13-2017, 01:13 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyC View Post
I'm new here (well, I've been lurking for a while) and just pulled the trigger on a Hawk from TxMS... hopefully mine shows up in good shape and I don't have the hassles you went through, Meatgrinder. Had I noticed this thread before now, I probably would have looked for another dealer, but I'll wait and see what happens. What area of IL are you from? S.E. IL here.
In up in central illinois panther pride if you no what i mean update on the hawk. 250ish miles not a lick of problems been in the wood ripping and wheeling and on the streets ive topped her out at 60 with the 17 tooth front sprocket bought to pick up a back sprocket so i can run a bit faster a lower rpms. So far a really fun bike but alittle slow but hey its only a 223 and gets around just fine. Hope you have a good deal on your order.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #116

Nice to see another Hellinois inmate around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
In up in central illinois panther pride if you no what i mean update on the hawk. 250ish miles not a lick of problems been in the wood ripping and wheeling and on the streets ive topped her out at 60 with the 17 tooth front sprocket bought to pick up a back sprocket so i can run a bit faster a lower rpms. So far a really fun bike but alittle slow but hey its only a 223 and gets around just fine. Hope you have a good deal on your order.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song