Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2019, 07:48 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Quick look around - 2 shops run by Indians near each other
An Indian guy nicknamed 'Manny' runs all the shops in Texas. Txpowersports is the main company.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-15-2019, 07:51 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Someone Xmoto and Lifan is imported by Haosen too.
Kayo is just next door but online sales only.
All china run operations
Kayo will have a dual sport in the US next year. It will be called the XTR 250 like Pitster Pro, but their site lists it as having a 38" seat. They have a serious off-roader (K6 I believe) and a 230cc off-road bike.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-28-2020, 04:07 PM   #63

So think this will be my third post. Gotta get those numbers up, am I right guys? SMH
And n March 17,2020 bought a new 2020 Brozz 250 online from txpowersports. On March the 27th, I had a SAIA big rig and full size trailer at my driveway head at noon. His truck was just too big to fit down driveway, met him at close by shopping complex parking lot and did the drop into the back of a truck. Crate was bent and torn. Looked sketchy. Got it opened and by the end, no damaged parts besides some scrapes and scuffs on plastics. Mostly like it had been put on and pulled off before repacking. Areas around brackets and such, no real visible stuff once put together. I did have one missing piece. That was the bolt for the rear shock. Had the nut, but bag was torn and box was torn and crate was torn, so maybe rolled out somewhere. Paperwork showed up today on the 28th of March. Now the bad bad, I didn’t get my free gifts of goggles and a spark plug, nor did I receive the battery charger that I paid for. I have not contacted them about this yet, maybe it will show by Monday. Gonna give it a few, it’s difficult times right now and I can’t be an ass about this.
Not the greatest experience in the world but I am definitely satisfied.
I mean the bike started first try, push of a remote button, untouched throttle and carb. Still kinda giddy thinking about that.

Old 03-29-2020, 03:53 PM   #64

These guys r sketchy from the get-go! The bike will start but do urself a favor n check things if u know how to. I had mine delivered n it took a hassle n some kind of mind-game to get them to send me a new seat that they purposely threw inside. I literally had to threaten them that I was going to report them. First they ask for pics, they got it. Then I send them a video, they were still resilient n trying to delay things by saying send them my sit n they r going to order it for me from China knowing that this inevitable in effect which USPS is not accepting Chinese packages atm.

The only dealership I’ve dealt with with smooth experience of sending pics for parts n it got done with no hassle is RedFoxPowersport. Then the alternative is MaxproLLC, although don’t b surprised if u received something u didn’t ask because u have the business owner which she’s in China and everything has to pass to her then she has to contact her warehouse in California.

Third on the list is Wayne from Countyimport. I didn’t use the warranty and I accidentally show and tell him too much about myself but he did charged me a fair price for a part that I needed and send it 2 days shipping.

On the bottom of the list, is TXPowersports. Hustlers and scam artist. If you show you are a newbie at this you will get no-where.

Old 07-04-2021, 02:02 AM   #65

I agree with Megadan 100 percent

Old 03-10-2022, 08:44 AM   #66

Just wanted to put this up since a lot of negative reviews for TXpowersports. I ordered an Apollo 250 for myself and an Apollo 110 for my son. Got the bikes yesterday. We live in Massachusetts and it took 9 days from day of order to delivery. They were very nicely packed and wrapped with no damage to the boxes. Minor scuff marks from shipping on the 110 triple clamp, but otherwise looked good. Overall I did not have any issues with the purchase, I had a couple questions that were answered within a day. So I would at this time give them a good review, now what the future holds is up in the air. We’ll have to wait and see if I need to contact them for anything and see what I get for a response.