Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #31

WOW! I wouldn't ever order anything from them after reading Azhule's (?) debacle. They sent him a floor model, just strapped to a pallet and it was beat up with a lot of miles on it already. HEY TXPOWERSPORTS, I'm getting ready to order YET ANOTHER BIKE, and this RIGHT HERE is why you won't get my business yet again

Old 02-28-2017, 09:40 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
WOW! I wouldn't ever order anything from them after reading Azhule's (?) debacle. They sent him a floor model, just strapped to a pallet and it was beat up with a lot of miles on it already. HEY TXPOWERSPORTS, I'm getting ready to order YET ANOTHER BIKE, and this RIGHT HERE is why you won't get my business yet again
Yea the floor model thing is messed up but there are legal things that could of been done about that. I mean just call your bank and tell them provide proof and they can open a fraud case for you and get your money back. And i agree i wont be ordering the kids 110 atv from txps. But if my items get here this week in new condition and i get my papers in a week or two and have no further problems i would say a person would be ok with txps just cover your own self make sure your bank offers online purchases protection or atleast a form of recourse if you get screwed without just relying on the dealer to make it right. But if i could do it over i would go with somebody else on simple principle they lied about it shipping monday ups verified the order was picked up at 3 something in the after noon on tuesday if they would not have lied i prob would have already put the order in for the atv.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #33

ups will call the day befor and give you a time for drop off.
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250

Old 03-01-2017, 04:23 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcosby View Post
ups will call the day befor and give you a time for drop off.
I actually have valid tracking info now ups emailed me with a delivery date of 3/2. Ill snap some picks and throw them up on here if i can figure out how to when they come especially if there is any damages.

Old 03-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #35

MG, I had very similar experiences with TXPowersports. I'm generally happy now that everything has worked itself out, but for the most part once they have your money you're on your own. And go ahead and forget about any after-sale support from those guys... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't want to steer you wrong from the start. Keep us posted how this ball of yarn unravels.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up

Old 03-01-2017, 08:05 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
MG, I had very similar experiences with TXPowersports. I'm generally happy now that everything has worked itself out, but for the most part once they have your money you're on your own. And go ahead and forget about any after-sale support from those guys... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't want to steer you wrong from the start. Keep us posted how this ball of yarn unravels.
Sure will thanks for the info im not so worried about any after sale stuff minus the documentation. As long as i can find or adapt any part i may need everything should be fine im no stranger to tinkering kind of my hobby that is the reason i didnt go buy a honda crf, well lets be honest the 5g price difference played a roll in the decision as well.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #37

Well guys i guess ive got the best luck in the d*m world. Ups called this morning set up a delivery date of friday cool was happy thinking finally getting someplace. Not an hour later i get and email from ups saying delivery exception mechanical failure/breakdown. So i called and ask if the semi was in a wreck she said no something about had to stop cause of a tire im guessing a retread spun off or it actually blew a tire so no only am i not knowing when it will come now im worried they are damaged some how. Think im going to have a big drink tonight with dinner and sleep clean through till friday.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Think im going to have a big drink tonight with dinner......
Why wait till tonight?

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Well guys i guess ive got the best luck in the d*m world. Ups called this morning set up a delivery date of friday cool was happy thinking finally getting someplace. Not an hour later i get and email from ups saying delivery exception mechanical failure/breakdown. So i called and ask if the semi was in a wreck she said no something about had to stop cause of a tire im guessing a retread spun off or it actually blew a tire so no only am i not knowing when it will come now im worried they are damaged some how. Think im going to have a big drink tonight with dinner and sleep clean through till friday.
That is some pretty crappy luck. Hopefully all will be fine when they arrive. I'd have a few big drinks. ha
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-01-2017, 12:30 PM   #40

Tire issues can be handled within an hour on the side of the road on a semi ,something fishy when they are worked up about a tire two days before delivery .

Old 03-01-2017, 06:58 PM   #41

Meat...I am feeling your pain with a big ol glass of red on the porch while the salmon is smoking
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #42

Im half scared to even type this since it may open the door for more bad luck. My local ups freight hub said the tire was fixed in less than an hour and the truck is near st louis which is 3 hours from me. She was also very nice and helpful and explained what would happen from there. Once it hits st louis my local hub will put in a order for one of there drivers to go get it and bring it to there office/warehouse and once there drop gate gets there friday my things will get thrown on there and heads to my house. Now from past experience with them they could never produce the drop gate trailer and delayed my shippent by 3 days from killer motosports till i finally got on the phone with there dispatch and told them to just put it on a truck and i would pick it up out of there myself. I hope they have there stuff together this time i think the hawk is a bit heavier than the 150 scooter i shouldered off the trailer was.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #43

Lift gate is a luxury. I took the Brozz crate out of my truck with just another pair of hands. Slide it out, sit one end on the ground, then have one guy hold the crate up resting the weight on the end on the ground, then drive the truck out from under it then go help lower the other end to the ground. And no lift gate is not a problem. When R&L delivered my new stand alone package heat pump for my house I simply lowered the tail gate on my truck and backed my pick-up up to the back of the semi trailer. Then slid the crate into the bed of my truck. I then unloaded it in the same manner as the Brozz crate. If they show up without a lift gate DONT LET EM LEAVE GIT YER BIKE.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Lift gate is a luxury. I took the Brozz crate out of my truck with just another pair of hands. Slide it out, sit one end on the ground, then have one guy hold the crate up resting the weight on the end on the ground, then drive the truck out from under it then go help lower the other end to the ground. And no lift gate is not a problem. When R&L delivered my new stand alone package heat pump for my house I simply lowered the tail gate on my truck and backed my pick-up up to the back of the semi trailer. Then slid the crate into the bed of my truck. I then unloaded it in the same manner as the Brozz crate. If they show up without a lift gate DONT LET EM LEAVE GIT YER BIKE.
I def will get them off the truck one way or other. Im a big guy and could get them out alone if need be but i would prefer not to getting older and my body lets me know when i do something i prob shouldnt have lol. If i have to ill slide them out on the roof of my lil s10 then to the bed then to the ground but they will come out one way or the other lol that is if they are not damaged. If i have to i can get a skid or a back hoe from my buddy who has a construction company but i doubt it will come to that.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #45

I used a backhoe to unload mine from my truck. I was solo so I hooked up the chains and lifted it. Then I pulled the truck forward.