Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2009, 02:56 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzterry
I just talked to Doug in sales about canceling order he said they would have to charge me a penalty if I canceled now because it is ready to be crated and shipped
I wonder what that really means. Do they have the quad and they're about to ship it to you, or is it about to be shipped to them? If they're using your money to order the quad (which happens), maybe there was a container problem that they can't get a clear answer on. I once got a rain check on a 12 ton press that took a year to fill; the reason was that the container slid off of the ship into the Pacific! Apparently it happens more than you might realize.

If you can put stop payment on the credit card, you won't likely pay a penalty, because they will be unable to charge you. Is there any way you can see the quad that they claim to have ready for shipment?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #32

You have been lied to. they told you the item was in stock when you ordered it. File a dispute with your credit card company ASAP. I have heard many more horor stories than good ones from these people.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #33

Well I called the credit card company and filed a dispute! I also talked to Doug the salesman, and asked him to cancel my order and refund my money, agian!! His true colors came out, he said there is alot more to it than just refunding my money, and i would be charged a penalty, and it was setting on the dock waiting to be shipped. I asked why I would be penalized for what they can't deliver. I told him a filed a dispute with the credit card company, and he got HOT, he said he would tie my money up for months, and that I was going about this all wrong, and he WOULD TALK TO ME LATER!!!! He has lied to me from the begining about this ATV, he told me it was in stock when I ordered it, next it was held up in customs, so that proved it wasn't there when I ordered it, next I go to the website and it is not even listed anymore, when asked about that he said we take them off the website when we get low on stock on an item, but yet the one I ordered mine it was listed and there was none there then, he is talking in circles!!!
A true buisness man would not act this way, almost childish acting!

Old 08-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #34

Just went to the website and the ATV is listed agian, off one day back on the next. I wish I could find a respectable dealer to deal with, does anyone know of one, I'm in missouri.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #35

www.vbike.us has been pretty good about service. Some have had issues, but overally positive.

I would venture a guess that the credit card company will rule in your favor. This is probably not the first time for that vendor.

Allen

Old 08-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #36

That really sucks; I hope you can find a vendor that provides a more positive experience.

That said, I wonder how many vendors wait for your money before they order the product? It is quite common in many industries, due to warehousing issues, etc. What would be acceptable to me is if a vendor was up front, or at least said, "Thanks for your order, the product is en route to our warehouse, we expect to see it in 2-3 weeks" (or whatever time frame).

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #37

Doug the salesman just called and asked if I would change my mind adout the bike that it is ready to be shipped as we speak. He also said it was right off the boat, and that they did not want to send me one of the old bikes they had they wanted me to have the new 2009 models. This guy liks to put out alot of BULL. When I told him no he tries to tell me I didnt order the bike untill 07/31/2009, I said Doug I have the invoice from you, the credit card company and all email transactions between us starting on 07/10/2009 when I ordered the bike. After he called I went to there website logged in and printed out another invoice that also had the date and time I ordered the bike, this guy is not good at lieing, he's to easy to catch in them. He was alot more calm this time!

Old 08-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #38

Send a message via Yahoo to DDG1976
Let me tell you about my dealings with these people, When I would call (daily) I would get transfered to the shipping department, where I would be hung up on. When I got tired of that I would call Dougs # and he would say, "Well I don't know why you're talking to me this is a shipping issue". And then he would transfer me to shipping where I would be cut off again. This went on for a few weeks and I got the run around untill I could no longer file a dispute with the credit card company, at which time I couldn't get anyone to talk to me on the phone. After 7 months I went to my local sheriffs department aned talked to a Detective. He made some calls to the sheriff in Texas who did the leg work for him. They helped me get the situation resolved by basically threatening these people with charges. I could have saved you alot of hassle if these sorry, good for nothings hadn't changed thier name, probably thought thier reputation wouldn't follow them.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #39

Got an email from Doug today that my credit card would be refunded in full and should see it on it soon. Fingers crossed!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzterry
Got an email from Doug today that my credit card would be refunded in full and should see it on it soon. Fingers crossed!!!
You might see it by Christmas......NEXT Christmas 8O
But who knows, I wish ya luck man....Wish we could have forwarned You..But now You can let everyone You know everywhere to never ever deal with that company.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:33 AM   #41

zzzterry, any progress on finding a reputable dealer? Any forum members have recommendations for zzzterry?

Old 08-20-2009, 02:03 AM   #42

Seems Vbike has been pointed out by Kato..

Not sure about any other US vendors..

Maybe Phil needs to become an online crate retailer.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #43

credit card shows the refund, and i haven't found any dealers beside vbike. I think i'm going to rebuild my old suzuki! Been spoked to much!

Old 08-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #44

Dont give up !!

Heres some MO Dealers.

http://www.timsautoandpowersports.com/399681.html

http://www.bradsscooters.com/mm5/mer..._Code=Scooters

Old 09-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #45

Just checked with credit card company agian and dispute is solved! Theydid get the refund from ready to ride, relief!