Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2017, 10:43 PM   #16

well, after months of still getting nowhere, ive decided to hit up my credit card company and file a dispute.
funny, i filed the dispute on jan 15th a day after my last post, and nothing has changed. i did call them a few more times to attempt to resolve all the issues, but still getting nowhere.
at this point, its just total b.s. and id like to send them back and get my money back.
one of them drains the battery after 10 mins of riding around the neighborhood, and it also doesnt want to go into neutral. my gf and i dont feel comfortable enough to go ride them around town because of the previously posted issues and they are now just taking up space in my shop. it cost me another 450.00 in tax tag and title fees here in florida, but at this point id eat it, just to get these gone.
the credit card company definitely seems like they have my back, and i hope something good comes from all this.
sorry to say, but ive proved it to myself again that you get what you pay for...
should have just bought another kawasaki, honda or yamaha..

Old 03-25-2017, 11:22 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreemthrottle View Post
well, after months of still getting nowhere, ive decided to hit up my credit card company and file a dispute.
funny, i filed the dispute on jan 15th a day after my last post, and nothing has changed. i did call them a few more times to attempt to resolve all the issues, but still getting nowhere.
at this point, its just total b.s. and id like to send them back and get my money back.
one of them drains the battery after 10 mins of riding around the neighborhood, and it also doesnt want to go into neutral. my gf and i dont feel comfortable enough to go ride them around town because of the previously posted issues and they are now just taking up space in my shop. it cost me another 450.00 in tax tag and title fees here in florida, but at this point id eat it, just to get these gone.
the credit card company definitely seems like they have my back, and i hope something good comes from all this.
sorry to say, but ive proved it to myself again that you get what you pay for...
should have just bought another kawasaki, honda or yamaha..
Too bad it's worked out this way for you. Many of us here, including myself, have had a great experience from our China bikes. I hope you get this resolved.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-31-2017, 08:20 AM   #18

thanks, me too.

i just find it hard to believe that you can run a business this way.funny at the beginning, i was thinking about becoming a dealer, but i would have no support and a line of pissed off customers if i treated them like ive been treated.

either take the things back or fix them! thats all i want at this point. i just want to use them, but cant in the condition they are in. total b.s.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #19

So here we are in may and im still sitting on 2 bikes i really cant use. I would have rather flushed the money down the toilet then to waste it like this. Totally sucks, and i wish i never bought them. If i ever get the parts to fix them, they will be going up for sale so i can rid myself of one of the worst experiences ive ever had.
Lesson learned.

Last edited by extreemthrottle; 05-26-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:59 PM   #20

hey all,
just thought i'd beat the dead horse some more. apparently, apsc and other dealers troll here so they can have the ammo they need to try to screw you anyway they can.

i made a post about an electrical short, that i found to be the fault of whoever assembled the bike at the factory, i never cut or modified anything, just unplugged a hot wire that was plugged into a ground. now they have declined my warranty claim on the defective parts saying i voided the warranty and saw my post here on this forum. my guess is that they saw this thread, and the horrible review i put on the google reviews for them

these guys, don and greg are some real class acts! ive dealt with a lot of shady, scumbag people before, but this takes the cake!

since they are probably reading this,
id like to say directly to them, that i sincerely hope karma catches up with you some day and you get whats coming to you. i will do whatever means i need to to make sure everyone knows what kind of business you operate.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #21

Quote:
hey all,
just thought i'd beat the dead horse some more. apparently, apsc and other dealers troll here so they can have the ammo they need to try to screw you anyway they can.

i made a post about an electrical short, that i found to be the fault of whoever assembled the bike at the factory, i never cut or modified anything, just unplugged a hot wire that was plugged into a ground. now they have declined my warranty claim on the defective parts saying i voided the warranty and saw my post here on this forum. my guess is that they saw this thread, and the horrible review i put on the google reviews for them

these guys, don and greg are some real class acts! ive dealt with a lot of shady, scumbag people before, but this takes the cake!

id like to say directly to them, that i sincerely hope karma catches up with you some day and you get whats coming to you. i will do whatever means i need to to make sure everyone knows what kind of business you operate.
I'm my last communication with RPS (trying to get my missing parts issue resolved) after not hearing back from APSCUSA they stated and I quote "OKAY, WE ARE NOT PROVIDE WARRANTY FOR THIS DEALER ANYMORE"

RPS did kindly offer to sell me the missing parts though...

Old 06-07-2017, 08:18 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customx253 View Post
I'm my last communication with RPS (trying to get my missing parts issue resolved) after not hearing back from APSCUSA they stated and I quote "OKAY, WE ARE NOT PROVIDE WARRANTY FOR THIS DEALER ANYMORE"

who is rps? i need a footpeg mount at the very least so i can ride the bike that i bought in december, received in jan and still cant ride it

Old 06-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #23

Quote:
hey all,

Thank you for sharing your experience. This type of sharing is exactly what is needed to help people who are trying to make their purchasing decision to be informed of real world experiences and to avoid scumbag dealers/wholesalers like these bottom feeders.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-08-2017, 10:15 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customx253 View Post

I wonder if RPS provides warranty service to ANY dealer? It may not be just these guys.
It just is so odd that APSCUSA was such a stellar dealer for a while, with Adam Renklif here from RPS representing the Hawk....and Adam vanished and APSCUSA collapsed at the same time.
Something's fishy here. I'm getting a feeling this problem may be higher up the food chain than just a mail order dealership.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 06-09-2017, 05:14 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
I wonder if RPS provides warranty service to ANY dealer? It may not be just these guys.
It just is so odd that APSCUSA was such a stellar dealer for a while, with Adam Renklif here from RPS representing the Hawk....and Adam vanished and APSCUSA collapsed at the same time.
Something's fishy here. I'm getting a feeling this problem may be higher up the food chain than just a mail order dealership.
All the way to the president of the United states

...what a joke
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #26

Quote:
hey all,

Yep they troll here, I received an email from don regarding a post where someone stated "run for the hills with your free bike". (long story)

Old 06-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #27

APSC HORRIBLE Experience...HORRIBLE

To make a long story short.. I just finished filing a Small Claims Court with APSC. This issue and purchase was the worst I have EVER had in my entire life. I was promised one bike and received a different one. Instead of an apology or resolution, Don Hopper yelled, screamed, swore, harassed, and threatened me!!! I waited over 2 months for my bike (they had my money the entire time and I was waiting). They lied to me as to the location of the bike, I received a different model than I was supposed to, the item was damaged, and again... Don yelled and screamed calling me "Stupid", "Dumb Bitch", and other items I do not care to mention. Why was he screaming at me??? Because I wanted a resolution/clarification as to why their web site and invoice said I purchased 1 model and got another. APSC even had me call BMS directly, which I did and they confirmed I was not given the 170 promised. I will NEVER purchase from these people again and will send out my notifications to anyone and everyone that possibly will listen. If you don't want to be lied to or verbally abused... then this is NOT the place for you.

Old 06-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #28

BMS.....sorry to hear you've had a terrible experience. Thank you for the heads up and you've certainly given folks something to pause and consider when determining whom they will or will not purchase from.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #29

Dealers

It seems like a lot of Chinese motorcycle dealers have less than stellar customer support! Don't get me wrong, there are a few good ones out there, but very few. I think if I buy another Chinese motorcycle, it will be from CSC! It costs more, but I think it's worth it! Good luck and keep us posted!
-2016 Hawk 250 - Kitty Hawk - eBay exhaust, Mikuni carb(120 main/30 Pilot), airbox mod with K&N filter, digital cluster, total LEDs, 17/45 sprockets, RK chain, Shinko 244 tires, trunk, aftermarket levers, burrito tube, skid plate, Sargent Cycle Seat...
-2003 HD Sportster 100th Anniversary
-1999 Buell X-1 Lightning - Race kit, Buell Seat

Old 06-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #30

How did you pay?

How did you pay for the motorcycle? If you used a credit card, they will help you settle the dispute. I think your bank will help if you used their debit card. You can always file with the Better Business Bureau.

Good Luck!
-2016 Hawk 250 - Kitty Hawk - eBay exhaust, Mikuni carb(120 main/30 Pilot), airbox mod with K&N filter, digital cluster, total LEDs, 17/45 sprockets, RK chain, Shinko 244 tires, trunk, aftermarket levers, burrito tube, skid plate, Sargent Cycle Seat...
-2003 HD Sportster 100th Anniversary
-1999 Buell X-1 Lightning - Race kit, Buell Seat