Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 09:35 AM   #1

Angry Anyone want to buy a PILE called Blaze or why not to buy from superiorpowersports!!

Well Iam about done with this bike and this site! I now have a pile of metal that I have almost $2000 into that took me over three years to save for that is worthless. The lack of help is the main problem other then the crappy manufacturing with missing welds missing or broken parts crap wheels. (the list goes on) I had hoped superiorpowersports.com would help (what a joke!!!) I posted in threads made my own threads posted PM's asking the simplest of stuff and been told to stuff it?

Last edited by Merlin; 09-27-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: thought better about it

Old 09-24-2016, 10:10 AM   #2

Sorry for all your problems with the bike... I remember being of "no help and kept getting reported for it" so I just stopped showing up to your threads... but feel free to PM me on "how cheap" I can get a Bashan parts bike

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:13 AM   #3

Thumbs Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Sorry for all your problems with the bike... I remember being of "no help and kept getting reported for it" so I just stopped showing up to your threads... but feel free to PM me on "how cheap" I can get a Bashan parts bike
I would trash this bike before I would sale it to you.
you where reported because of rudeness and because you refused to at least stop posting rude stuff instead of helping!?

Old 09-24-2016, 11:05 AM   #4

Merlin you are exactly the type of person a China bike is NOT meant for. There is nothing wrong with that at all. You need a new bike from the big names from a local dealer with a new bike warranty turn key and go. I know this has been frustrating for you. I hope you get it worked out in the end.

/

Old 09-24-2016, 11:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Well Iam about done with this bike and this site! I now have a pile of metal that I have almost $2000 into that took me over three years to save for that is worthless. The lack of help is the main problem other then the crappy manufacturing with missing welds missing or broken parts crap wheels. (the list goes on) I had hoped this site would be helpful (NOT). I had hoped superiorpowersports.com would help (what a joke!!!) I posted in threads made my own threads posted PM's asking the simplest of stuff and been told to stuff it? I would never of bought this bike if I didnt think I could get help here (ya right).
So trusting in China bikes and trusting this site have been a major life mistake!!!??? Anyone want to buy a pile of crap cheep?

PS it just snowed here so even if anyone cared enough to offer to help (I ant holding my breath) my riding season is over!
I am truly sorry to hear of your ongoing problems. I would have been glad to help you with your problems if I had known anything about your make of bike. But I don't. I know quite a bit about Hawk's, but that is because they are quite popular, and there is a lot of information on this site about them.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:08 AM   #6

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
I am truly sorry to hear of your ongoing problems. I would have been glad to help you with your problems if I had known anything about your make of bike. But I don't. I know quite a bit about Hawk's, but that is because they are quite popular, and there is a lot of information on this site about them.
Thanks a lot for trying to help!

Old 09-24-2016, 11:13 AM   #7

Thumbs Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Merlin you are exactly the type of person a China bike is NOT meant for. There is nothing wrong with that at all. You need a new bike from the big names from a local dealer with a new bike warranty turn key and go. I know this has been frustrating for you. I hope you get it worked out in the end.

/
Wrong (again)! I need a bike with some small quality control or a dealer who will stand up for there junk. What I need is a new wheel not your rude remarks?! You know where I can get one cheep? No then why post here? I must of got a Friday built bike? What I need from here is at least some advice not unhelpful opinions!!?? If you cant help get lost!!!

Old 09-24-2016, 11:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Thanks a lot for trying to help!
Merlin, I just visited SuperiorPowerSports site and I could not find a bike called the "Blaze". Is that a Rocketa model?

Old 09-24-2016, 11:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Merlin, I just visited SuperiorPowerSports site and I could not find a bike called the "Blaze". Is that a Rocketa model?
They call it a DB-07k but its a rebranded Blaze

Old 09-24-2016, 11:22 AM   #10

Say you know what would be FUN? To set this PILE ABLAZE!!! (LOL) Now I finally get the name!!!

Last edited by Merlin; 09-27-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #11

Quote:
Say you know what would be FUN? To set this PILE ABLAZE!!! (LOL) Now I finale get the name!!!
I think I found it. They are calling it the roketa Enduro 07k. That's if I'm right. I just also looked up Superiormotorsports customer satisfaction rating and it is abysmal.
I think this bike has the same engine/transmission as the Hawk (pushrod ohv), so we can help with that. You mentioned bad welding on the frame. Can you tell me more about that issue?

Old 09-24-2016, 12:02 PM   #12

Doh!

Quote:
I think I found it. They are calling it the roketa Enduro 07k. That's if I'm right. I just also looked up Superiormotorsports customer satisfaction rating and it is abysmal.
I think this bike has the same engine/transmission as the Hawk (pushrod ohv), so we can help with that. You mentioned bad welding on the frame. Can you tell me more about that issue?
Ya there is a major weld on the frame that is about 1/2 inch off so it welds NOTHING?!
I didnt want to buy from this outfit but they had the only DOT approved bike I could find and my bike was the last one they had in stock.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Ya there is a major weld on the frame that is about 1/2 inch off so it welds NOTHING?!
Ok, it's a half inch off - but a half inch off from what. Is there a loose piece that is supposed to be attached to it? I'm not trying to be difficult, Merlin, I want to help you as much as I can. Can you take a good picture of this weld, and put it on here? Maybe I could figure it out if I could see it.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Ok, it's a half inch off - but a half inch off from what. Is there a loose piece that is supposed to be attached to it? I'm not trying to be difficult, Merlin, I want to help you as much as I can. Can you take a good picture of this weld, and put it on here? Maybe I could figure it out if I could see it.
There is a piece of metal that is a reinforcement for the frame. Its where 2 frame tubes are butted together. The piece of metal was intended to be welded to the frame to hold it together but one side of it was not welded at all so that part of the frame is not welded. (just a miner detail wink) The weld goes along the tube but missed the metal reinforcement all together.

Old 09-24-2016, 01:12 PM   #15

Quote:
There is a piece of metal that is a reinforcement for the frame. Its where 2 frame tubes are butted together. The piece of metal was intended to be welded to the frame to hold it together but one side of it was not welded at all so that part of the frame is not welded. (just a miner detail wink) The weld goes along the tube but missed the metal reinforcement all together.
I know how I would tackle that problem. I would cut or grind that bracket off of the frame, cut out a new piece out of the same thickness mild steel scrap, and TIG weld it where it is supposed to be, and weld the other part of the frame to it. If you are nervous about doing this, any body who works on car and truck chassis collision repairs can do this. But if I had two grand invested in that bike, I wouldn't spend any money I didn't absolutely have to. If you can see this idea in your mind's eye, we'll proceed to the next problem.

Closed Thread