Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2021, 02:22 PM   #1

Kayo k2 230 Owners

I just got this bike used and I need to replace some parts, and I just need help knowing where to go to order parts or what non-OEM parts will fit.

Old 09-04-2021, 09:26 PM   #2

My guess is nobody here will be able to help you as Kayo is a different echelon compared to what most here are doing. Their may be direct bolt ons aval, but this forum probably isnt going to be of help to you. You could reach out to Joe Henner at Zongshen performance parts USA as he has modded the k6. Just trying to help :0

Old 12-13-2021, 05:47 PM   #3

If you cant find aftermarket replacements, you can get parts and service at any dealership that sells them.

Old 01-28-2022, 11:06 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapascanb View Post
My guess is nobody here will be able to help you as Kayo is a different echelon compared to what most here are doing. Their may be direct bolt ons aval, but this forum probably isnt going to be of help to you. You could reach out to Joe Henner at Zongshen performance parts USA as he has modded the k6. Just trying to help :0
Echelon as in a step up ?

Old 01-28-2022, 03:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBs View Post
Echelon as in a step up ?
Yes. Kayo has put itself in a similar league to Pitster Pro/GPX where they have blurred the line between name-brand bikes and Chinese bikes. The prices are up there, too, however. Lower than name-brand bikes but much higher than what has attracted most every Chinariders member.

Orion is up there in quality, as well, but have a good price strategy where they are a tad bit more than typical Chinese bikes, but low enough to make 'cheap' people pay a bit more. People will cross-shop between an Orion RXB250L and a Bashan Brozz 250.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-06-2022, 07:38 PM   #6

Quality difference?

I stopped by a dealer in Louisville Ky. that had the Kayo 230 on the floor for $2399. When you add shipping, assembly time and cost of at least a carb to get a tbr7 or a hawk to run right there's not really that big of a gap to jump $ wise. If there is any quality difference I think that would be the deciding factor as much as price.

Tags
k2 230, kayo, kayo k2, kayo k2 230