Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2022, 07:51 AM   #1

I ride my TT250 up to my ranch. It's a 250 mile round trip. I did my first run with only the stock seat. It was painful. I did A LOT of research on seat cushions. The cheapest option was this:

https://airhawk.net/product/dual-sport-2/

It makes a HUGE difference! I can make the run to the ranch and back with a lot less back and butt pain. Adjusting the comfort level takes a bit of finesse. Less air in the bladder is better. Too much air and you feel like you're disconnected from the bike.

BTW, I'm seriously drooling over the KPX. That is one stunning steed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
well I was able to muster up the energy to work on the bike today and pretty much finished it up. Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not tooting any horns or being a braggart, this thread is pretty much my journey and review of the bike. Anyway, going over this bike its blatantly obvious that MUCH more care, and attention to detal went in to assembling these bikes. For instance the wiring harness behind the headlight is nice and neatly organized and tucked away in rubber boots. Its not a Crows nest of wires just shoved behind the headlight like my brozz was. LOL. That took me a while to sort and organize it neatly. There is QC marks everywhere on the bike as well. Its just alot of stuff you would see on Big 4 Bikes. Anyway, the first start was a little rough, seemed like she was trying to learn. It wouldn't idle at all, but after two heat cycles she settled down, and idled beautifully. So this may be something on the F.I. bikes that comes to be expected. I took here on a quick jaunt around the neighborhood, I'm in love, its a smooth ride. My only complaint is (there's gotta be one, right? of course) The seat is not as comfy as the old brozz seat. But maybe it will break in and soften up a bit. I'll get up to pay the tax man his money and get a plate on her Monday.
2021 CSC TT250 - White (Daughter's) "Gemini"