Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2022, 04:44 PM   #1

Thumbs Up Mega Motor Madness/SYX MOTO Experience

Hey all, I just wanted to give out my experience going through Mega Motor Madness as well as SYX MOTO.

SYX MOTO
I used SYX MOTO to buy my son's 50cc and the bike arrived in about 10 days. Since it was small (60lbs) they were able to ship it using UPS. When the bike got it here everything was in order and we took about 30 minutes to assemble it and got to riding. So far I have hade 0 issues with it, it starts on first pull every time.

Mega Motor Madness
Now after getting my son his bike, I got bit by the bug and wanted to get something for myself. It's always better to have a riding buddy. Since we had a good experience using SYX MOTO I looked there fore a bigger bike, but the didn't have much of a selection, but their website recommended Mega Motor Madness for larger engine sizes. With that, I ended up getting a 125cc from there (prices were cheaper than SYX MOTO). The highest engine bike I saw were 250cc bikes at really great prices, but unfortunately they were sold out. The time between purchasing and receiving the bike was about 10 days as well, but since it was bigger they went through a carrier. I received my 85% assembled bike (You can get it fully assembled and tested for like $170 extra) with no damage to the box or bike. It was pretty easy to put together AND STARTED UP FIRST TRY TOO. The only complaint I have was that the front disc has a slight bend to it, but I contacted the parts department and they are sending me one. They were pretty prompt to respond (about a day).

All in all, I recommend both companies for those looking to get Chinese bikes.

Last edited by Gilboa; 01-07-2022 at 07:03 PM.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:48 PM   #2

Good to hear, need good dealers. Thinking of buying a new toy. Thanks