Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2017, 04:08 PM   #16

The Brozz is definetly out of stock. i tried to order one on monday and the order went through, and someone called me two hours later to tell me it wasnt in stock.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #17

So just an update here. I called "saferwholesale" dude pretty much lied to me when he said it was in stock. Now they said itll arrive monday on shipment at their store, and they will sent it out as soon as it comes in. ugh..... I dont have time for that. lol... I'll call back monday, and see what the deal is.

Last edited by XDoubleXA; 04-21-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #18

They might be trying to pull one over you...they generally drop-ship as there is no point in receiving the bikes and then forwarding it on to you. But, before you dismiss this as one more attempt at lying, my friend Alan who has been selling the Brozz and Shark via drop-shipping (and who works for Excalibur Motorsports which is physically very near Kandi USA, the distributor for the Brozz and Shark) did mention the last few Sharks were bought by a dealer and were sitting at Kandi's warehouse. This was sometime last week. Perhaps, just maybe, Saferwholesale is the one who bought them and is having them really and truly shipped to them in Illinois. I didn't want to say anything about the fact that Kandi had Sharks in their warehouse that they were NOT letting Alan touch and would not tell him who they sold them to just in case it might have been someone here on Chinariders (you know who you are ) getting into the business, or simply some random dealer who physically deals in product. When you stated you had just ordered one, this got me interested to see if Safer was the dealer. However, it seems funny that they would bother to bring them to Illinois just to sell them rather than simply drop shipping them directly. But, this might just be the case, so, since there are no bikes anywhere (other than Magicians), if you have time to spend (and money not to spend elsewhere), wait a few days into next week. You will still get your refund, or as Merlin pointed out, the chance to buy another bike, and it will be a hassle anyway, but cross your fingers and hope that Safer is the one who bought them--but don't hold your breath for too long!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-21-2017, 06:51 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoubleXA View Post
So just an update here. I called "saferwholesale" dude pretty much lied to me when he said it was in stock. Now they said itll arrive monday on shipment at their store, and they will sent it out as soon as it comes in. ugh..... I dont have time for that. lol... I'll call back monday, and see what the deal is.
You didn't mention so I guess they got you with the cash discount.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Odd. SPS is showing all three, the Shark, Brozz and Storm as either "in stock" or "available now".
I guess it would take a phone call to confirm.

https://www.superiorpowersports.com/...ycle_s/136.htm
That's their bate and switch tactic. They say they'll give you the brozz or storm for a great price and when you receive the invoice stating the status of your order you see hawk listed on the receipt, then you call them to have this corrected, they do so, a week goes by, you call them to see what the status is and you're told "sorry, but we ran out of the storm, or brozz... how about a hawk? ... And we'll give it to you for the same price!!" Like they're doing you a favor! Wtf?!

That was my experience with them, anyway.

The bike on the PSM site is what some call the hawk2 or enforcer.
I love the disclaimer in red stating that the do not sell to New Jersey or Pennsylvania. A few months ago the sold those bikes to anyone with a pulse and lied through their teeth about being able to register them anywhere.

Hmmm ... wonder why that's there now?

Old 04-23-2017, 11:30 AM   #21

And yet, people still take chances with them. I'm SO disgusted by the tactics of these retailers. I can't speak highly enough about Alan Tang and Excalibur.

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #22

I don't care what it is they are selling...bikes, ATVs, scooters ...... you have 2 "dealers" and one them will be a degenerate douche scam artist. That's why this place and the dealer thread is vital to safer ordering.....

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-25-2017, 12:03 PM   #23

So I called SWS today, they said the shipment of sharks, and whatever else came in yesturday. I'm "suppose" to get a tracking number for my order by the end of the week. We shall see. Anyone have any advice on a good cheap helmet?

Old 04-25-2017, 04:22 PM   #24

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142289760358...84.m1436.l2649
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250

Old 04-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcosby View Post
that's remarkably cheap with the mod helmet and the drop down sun glasses

i want one like this with all of the above and also a sun visor
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...sFxRoCc8Tw_wcB

the swiss army knife of helmets, but sure don't want to pay no $300 bucks
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-26-2017, 07:45 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
that's remarkably cheap with the mod helmet and the drop down sun glasses

i want one like this with all of the above and also a sun visor
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...sFxRoCc8Tw_wcB

the swiss army knife of helmets, but sure don't want to pay no $300 bucks
Thanks guys, that one helmet is insane. I got my Tracking number from SWS today so It should be arriving friday. What oil are you guys using?

Old 04-26-2017, 09:36 AM   #27

Im using Valvoline 10-40 for wet clutches.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #28

Rotella 15W-40.....or any diesel 15W-40. Even the Walmart "Supertech" works fine.

Oil is like beer. Drink what you like.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350