Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2022, 07:25 PM   #1

Anyone ever order from xpro USA?

Anyone have any feedback on ordering a xpro Titan or templar directly from xpro USA? They are by far the cheapest so I'm wondering if there is a catch and why no orders from them.

Old 03-23-2022, 07:41 PM   #2

My bike came from x-pro. I had literally nothing to do to it. It was expertly assembled with proper torques, lock tite, etc. 4000 miles now. Nothing came loose or was put together wrong at all.

They are the predominant seller on amazon where lots of us picked our bikes up.

They do a good job in my opinion.

Here ar the reviews on Amazon just for bikes bought through x-pro.

https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...pe=all_reviews

Old 03-23-2022, 08:27 PM   #3

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure it was legit since they are so much cheaper than everywhere.

Old 03-25-2022, 07:04 PM   #4

Well I ordered a dlx Titan from xpro USA directly. They were the cheapest ones I saw delivered too. I have no idea when I will get the bike but they state the bikes are available and ship in a few days.
Couple odd things about ordering from them-
The website was constantly crashing while I was trying to search the bikes. Once I got into the buying aspect of it the site was fine.
Even though they list PayPal as a payment source PayPal does not allow payments to them. Unfortunately I found out why after I already used a credit card to complete the purchase so hopefully I don't run into any problems with getting the bike.
They only way to track you order is to download a sketchy app and link it to your phone and email which I was not thrilled about. I have yet to see any movement on my order but it's 9nly been a few days. Hopefully the app works as intended and isn't just dumping spam onto my phone.

Old 03-25-2022, 08:04 PM   #5

That’s why I went through Amazon. The seller is held accountable. My xpro was good though. Yours probably is too

Old 03-25-2022, 08:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
That’s why I went through Amazon. The seller is held accountable. My xpro was good though. Yours probably is too

I looked into ordering from Amazon but I just couldn't justify the additional cost when I ultimately had my credit card to protect me more than I would Amazon. I think Amazon was roughly 20% more than I paid from xpro.

You mentioned yours came assembled. I didn't see any option for that or even a mention of it in the ad. Was it something they offered at one point or do they just do it automatically? How was it shipped to you?

Old 03-25-2022, 09:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit352 View Post
I looked into ordering from Amazon but I just couldn't justify the additional cost when I ultimately had my credit card to protect me more than I would Amazon. I think Amazon was roughly 20% more than I paid from xpro.

You mentioned yours came assembled. I didn't see any option for that or even a mention of it in the ad. Was it something they offered at one point or do they just do it automatically? How was it shipped to you?
Ah. Gotcha. True.

I didn’t realize I could save 20% going direct.

There was no talk about assembly. It arrived in the metal and wood framed shipping box. The handlebars have to be off to fit in the box. You just have to perform a few steps to put those on and the throttle and stuff.

It came well assembled otherwise.

Old 03-29-2022, 12:25 PM   #8

Well it's been nearly a week and no update yet. They do have my money though. I've tried contacting them a couple times and zero reply or answer of the phone. I did track the company that took my payment and called them but no answer. I will give them until the end of the week to reply before I start a charge back.

Last edited by Kit352; 03-29-2022 at 04:06 PM.

Old 03-29-2022, 05:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit352 View Post
Well it's been nearly a week and no update yet. They do have my money though. I've tried contacting them a couple times and zero reply or answer of the phone. I did track the company that took my payment and called them but no answer. I will give them until the end of the week to reply before I start a charge back.
That’s why Amazon is better. Even if it’s a couple dollars more. Buyer protection.

However, it really does seem odd that they are doing so poorly with a direct sale when they do great on Amazon.

Old 03-29-2022, 08:07 PM   #10

Hopefully they come through. Maybe they prioritize Amazon over themselves.

Old 03-30-2022, 04:18 PM   #11

I got a call from a shipping company today about arranging for delivery of what i assume is the xpro. There is absolutely zero information to go by with the shipment. I only know its the bike because of the size. Not even an email or alert on the app i was forced to download to track the shipment. It can be dropped off as early as tomorrow but i scheduled it for friday.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:24 PM   #12

It would seem that the shipping line got confused and misplaced the motorcycle several hundred miles away. They are trying to get it back here but no luck so far. I know i am not getting all the details though. Not X-pros fault technically but the carrier they used is not known for its great service around here. I am trying to get a refund but X-pro still has not even responded to my original calls and emails to them from earlier in the week. They haven't even updated my order to show that its been shipped and dropped off. i would rather just cancel this and order again from amazon. lesson learned.

Old 04-02-2022, 03:50 PM   #13

Hey I’m new here and wish I saw this before I ordered. I order Tuesday and they took the money but have not heard from them after two emails and a few voice mails I am getting worried. Let me know if it works out for you I may have to challenge the charges on the credit card as well.

Old 04-02-2022, 04:40 PM   #14

Well I did hear back from someone after sending out loads of emails and calls. It was one of the emails I sent via the Shop app that they responded to. Of course I probably sent 5 or 6 prior that they never answered.
What they told me troubled me but since I paid with a credit card ultimately I will be fine. Basically they told me there was nothing they would do if the bike doesn't get delivered other than refund my money minus a shipping charge. That's right, they expect me to pay the shipping charge for something I never even got. What's even better is they also told me that if I do get the bike and it's damaged from shipping I can send it back but then they charge me for shipping both ways which would nearly be the full cost of the bike. What a terrible company. I do hope yours comes in ok but don't expect any communication from them about shipping or anything. You will get it when you get it and they will not help.

Old 04-04-2022, 04:29 PM   #15

Its now 4 days later from when they were supposed to deliver and nothing yet. Shipping company isnt saying anything and xpro has only responded the one time as stated above.