Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2017, 10:20 PM   #1

Help Identify Bike

Can you help me identify this 125cc motorcycle. It has a blow engine, the seller is asking $150 obo. I haven't heard anything back from the seller (make, model, physical size) so hopefully it's still for sale. What options do I have for a new engine? Anyone know what a 'blow engine' on this bike might involve and if any parts are available. Lastly, is this a full size bike or a mini bike?

Thanks,

Old 03-29-2017, 10:48 PM   #2

Brand new engine is just shy of 300.00 delivered from Ebay. I have had very good results with a seller called PCC. It is your standard pit bike.

http://stores.ebay.com/PCC-MOTOR

http://www.pccmotor.com/

/

Old 03-29-2017, 11:29 PM   #3

Good to hear its a mini bike, I figured it should be having a horizontal engine. Thanks for the link as well. It's crazy how cheap new engines are. Is it a Coolster or something else?

Last edited by Biker_Andy; 03-30-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:32 PM   #4

That is a generic cheap pit bike ,I can buy them brand new for $450.00 ,not worth anything in its present state ,except the rear wheel if it's any good it is worth about $50.00 as they are made of butter .I often buy bikes just like that ,with good engines ,broken rear wheel ,frame,or triple trees ,for $50-150 and rob the engine for other more valuable projects .

Old 03-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #5

Where can you get one of these for $450 new?

I would like to see if they will ship to Canada for a reasonable amount. Pitser Pro USA wants a ridiculous amount to ship to Canada. Venom is the only CB retailer that ships to Canada free but they don't really have what I want. Venom Mamba is $1000 and when you add rims for street it gets expensive quickly. What I am truly after is a mini super moto for kart track racing. It would be really great if I could just buy a pit bike with street tires because rims for street can cost $500 - $1000 alone.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:24 AM   #6

I am in Canada ,there is a dealer in North bay that has them .Pitster pro is a completely different bike ,they have good quality parts and are made for racing ,the bike you posted is just a crappy bike with no name everything ,and are made to be sold as cheap as possible .I bet there is a half dozen bikes like that one behind my shed waiting to go to the dump !depending on where you live I would be happy to give them to you .I have some bikes that are worth fixing if you want a real bike ,I have a brand new 2004 crf50 roller ,zero miles on it ,put on street tires and engine of choice and you are good to go .I have the tall seat for it and a few other things already ,I have a pitster pro 140 cc roller as well ,it may be already traded off for some other parts but if the other party is no longer interested ( haven't seen him around here in a long time ) then that could go as well .

Old 03-30-2017, 11:29 AM   #7

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-mo...ationFlag=true

Looks like he put his price up a little for the spring ,there are many dealers in Ontario with bikes like this for about the same cash .

Old 04-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #8

I talked to the seller, the bike is a Gio Orion (not sure if it's 14/12 or the 17/14 model). Retail from Pocket Bike Canada is $1299 & $1399 respectively. A new engine from the same supplier is $364.

I'm located in Brandon, MB so there's over 2000 km between us. I have a lot less options to buy CB's then most here. Shipping from USA is prohibitively expensive plus DOT, EPA & CARB mean nothing to Canadian authorities.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #9

Noone cares who , or where you are .

I think it would be helpful if everyone would fill out where they are located and what type of bike they have in their signature to skip any confusion

Signed... permanently confused
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~