Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #1

Ciello 125

I did a search for Ciello and found nothing. Sorry if this is a repeat.

I'm trying to decide between a Lifan TMS200 from t-motor or this Ciello 125 from motorextreme Was curious if anyone might have any information about this bike. Although the Ciello motor displacement may be a bit small for someone with my girth the riding position may suit me better. I dont do alot of freeway riding. Would mostly just be riding around 10 miles to and from work.

999 delivered to your door is great unless its a pile o crap.

With my old GS dead sitting in the back yard and the weather here in ohio warming up I'm going apey!

Thanks!! Any help would be appreciated

Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #2

Hi xt477

Welcome to ChinaRiders!!
Well you better take a better look at motorextreme's website...not one part for that Ciello 125 on their website. Then again if you look at their LF200(III) parts all they did was disassemble 1 bike to take pictures of the parts. If you look at the parts very closely you can see marks where they had screws touching them...look at the rear sprocket it still has chain grease on it...no new sprocket comes like this. As far as T-Motorsports goes be careful look at the trouble that {mdsauve13} is having with them. I ask you where are you going to get parts for their so called warranty? No one will honor any labor for the warranty.

I'm an American Lifan Dealer in Mantua, OH. American Lifan in TX, is the Main importer of Lifan products in the USA. The only way you will get parts & full Warranty for a Lifan is by purchasing an American Lifan. American Lifan is putting a Lock on parts for their bikes only...All dealers Must report a VIN number for parts now and if the VIN doesn't match one that came out of their warehouse we don't get parts for them. I hope that this helps.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 03-28-2007, 10:20 PM   #3

Thanks Bruce for your quick reply. Really enjoyed some of the posts here and looking forward sharing some of my own experiences.

I was kind of concerned about parts just assumed it was because it was such a new bike they dont have them posted yet. Ok I'm naive

I was also hoping to support someone here in columbus but have had no luck finding one. Also been to endlessjourneycycles but the information links seem dead. Can you PM me some more info on what you may have with prices.

I had enjoyed ridding an old KZ440 and the Ciello looked similar. I rode a friends nija home for him and after only 2 blocks my arms were killing me. Really worried the LF200 would be a comperable ride. AND yet not sure I would like the LF200GY. Talked with others that just hated thier dual sports. Saying that it did niether off road or street well.

jeff

Old 03-29-2007, 11:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejcycles
All dealers Must report a VIN number for parts now and if the VIN doesn't match one that came out of their warehouse we don't get parts for them. I hope that this helps.

Bruce
Do you think that they will start getting a little suspicious if you keep ordering the same parts for "Blimpman" over and over? :wink:

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-30-2007, 12:14 AM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to TheOtherRide
NICE, calcune!

Old 03-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #6

That's just wrong...Blimp has a cool bike...

Old 03-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #7

Ok Simon

Ya did it Now! Now! Now! you really made me Mad! You become a BuT Munch at 800 Posts!!! 8O 8O hehehehehe :wink: And Pauli/TheOtherRide Hmmm the other ride ha? Well I'll leave that to the imagination! And to think I thought you are So Cute and Nice boy guess I was wrong. 8O hehehehe

Na, but on the better side, I sold 4 GY-5's last year, 4 LF250's last year, 20 or so quads last year, just an off the top of my head count not including some others and used stuff. I don't think that's bad for my first summer having a Motor Vehicle Dealers License. Plus as you all know I stand behind the products I sell. How do ya think I have been getting all these parts for people...if I gave them a Roketa or some other VIN they would laugh at me!

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 05-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #8

Re: Ciello 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by xt477
or this Ciello 125 from motorextreme
Is this the bike you're talking about here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote:
Features include a 4-stroke 124cc engine, front disc brakes; manual choke, street tires, steel swing arm, 2-mirrors, passenger pegs, a bright front headlight and a rear brake light, blinkers, Dual exhaust for a quiet ride, and a highly durable frame.
I'm moderately confused here. What the heck does a 124cc engine need dual exhaust for?

Old 05-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #9

Yes it has dual exhaust. I think although not certain that it has dual exhaust valves.

Saw someone riding one down my street yesterday. Sounded very nice! Could tell it was a small displacement but was cruising at 55 with out straining at all.

Boy oh boy is there more to follow!!!

Anyone riding around Columbus Oh see an old fat fart thumbing; I sure would appreciate a ride

Old 05-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #10

The seller being motorxtremes, and located in OK City, I would venture to guess that this is a Hi-Bird product. MotoXtremes sell the hi-Bird enduros on Ebay. Tom from RPM carries the Hi-Bird enduros, too, but I would venture that he would only carry their enduros and ATV's; not these bikes. I would actually look into the Lifan sport bike with the 200cc engine over this bike, IMO. Bruce at EjCycles has said good things about them in the past, and am not sure if Tom carries them (EJCycles and RPM are both American Lifan dealers)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #11

IMHO, go with the Lifan, better parts availability and seems in the long run Lifan is going to be a bigger company in the U.S.
A 125cc engine is small, If you are a bigger guy then I would opt for the 200cc...

Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 AM   #12

Re: Ciello 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by xt477
Although the Ciello motor displacement may be a bit small for someone with my girth the riding position may suit me better. I dont do alot of freeway riding. Would mostly just be riding around 10 miles to and from work.
Have you considered putting street tires on a DS bike. Mine rides good. I ride to work every day and have about 7100 miles on mine.

Jason
1995 Kawasaki Concours (ZG1000)