Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #16

So... I guess this is why t-motorsports doesnt sell any gy-5's anymore?

Old 04-07-2007, 08:37 AM   #17

Ok Guys

This is an Up-Date about {One Stop Motorcycle Shop} in Colorado Springs. I talked to Shawn at American Lifan about this prior to this post being here about One Stops auctions.
It is a fact that this is The Only Dealer in The USA for American Lifan that has permission from American Lifan to sell on e~Bay. He has to Sell all bikes at Dealer List Price and Shipping. What you are not seeing is that they also have to be assembled by a Dealer after the fact of the sale. So you will also need to pay a Dealer to Assemble & Prep the bike. All of his auctions are Reserve Price Auctions for the bikes. Shawn has also been monitoring the auctions and he {One Stop} needs to raise his bottom Dealer List Prices.
Example: All prices on my web site for American Lifan products include List Price, Freight, Assembly & Prep. The only thing I can't include is title fees & tax. Tax in Ohio is calculated to the county you live in, so it's not possible to add this.

T-Motorsports does not have many bikes on e~Bay because he was selling off the old stock that he had and T-Motorsports Is Not an American Lifan Dealer. He is another Grey market importer/dealer like the rest of them that sell these bikes cheap. The Gray market importers are getting cut off slowly and should be cut off within the next year.

I hope this helps explain this a little better.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 04-07-2007, 10:45 AM   #18

Yeah it does, thanks for the info... (the only thing is tmotorsports had green ones, so Im trying to be in contact with them about getting spare green plastics, from the sounds of it they can get me some special order, but I am waiting to hear back again)