Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #1

Anyone dealt with this Ebay Company?

CRAM Motorsports in South Carolina.

http://stores.ebay.com/CRAM-Motorsports

Old 10-02-2006, 09:07 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to bfe71730 Send a message via Yahoo to bfe71730
Check out their website, they have 200cc engines for 325.99 and 250cc atv engines for 400.99, wonder if they will fit on a dirtbike? http://www.cram-motorsports.com/
1983 Honda ATC 200X
1974 Kawasaki KE100

Old 10-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #3

Re: Anyone dealt with this Ebay Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blimpman
CRAM Motorsports in South Carolina.

http://stores.ebay.com/CRAM-Motorsports
Owners name is Curtis, visit cram-motorsports.com you may get a better deal from his website than on Ebay. He will also conscientiously answer every email or phone call you have. Very attentive and he uses the product himself. He will dicker with price if you tell him how much other sites are charging, he tries to beat them.

Good Luck.... New England Trails

ps. the - between cram and motorsports is necessary

Old 10-04-2006, 12:57 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to amc31b Send a message via Yahoo to amc31b
Cram-motorsports is the dealer I bought my Roketa RKM E-5 Through! I am in NC and he is in SC So I ordered it from him and picked it up at his house. The overal transaction was pretty smooth. The communication was great the only problem we had was I orderd blue and black was sent to him. He apologiezed a bunch and told me he could send it back with no additional charges what so ever. I took a look at the black and said, nah i'll take it. The bike was in about 8 days later and I picked it up the next day. Curtis also threw in an oil change and spark plug change for free, due to the BS of having the wrong color come in. The only thing that really pissed me off was the day that I went to pick my bike up, Curtis had called me and told me had to leave town for an emergency but his friend would be there to complete the transaction. So I showed up and the guy who was there practically new nothing about the bike or the sale at hand. He topped off the brake fluid for me, shook my hand and that's about all. Other than the pick-up situation with curtis not being there, I was very impressed. Compared to some of the horror stories I heard about some online dealers, I feel pretty good and would buy again from him.
When I got the bike home, I found practically every nut/bolt was loose, the handle bars, control levers, mirrors, chain and idle screw were not set right. Curtis also put 87 octane and 10w-40 oil in the bike when it says right on it "use 90 or higher octane". So when I got the bike home, After giving it a good cleaning, (got dirty as hell on the back of my trailer) I had to spend almost an hour tightening the bolts and setting everything to where I wanted it. Now granted that most of these adjustments were just my preferance, Things like the chain, the correct octane gas, and torquing bolts should be a given. It really does not give me that warm and fuzzy when it seems like a machine you just paid your hard earned money for wasnt even given half a second of attention to detail. It seems like these dealers just quickly thrown them together and hand them off to you. Like I said, I think if cutis was there, none of that would have happened but most of you guys are going to get your bike's sent to you so this shouldnt matter. Anyways, I would recommend you call curtis and see what he can do for you. Keep in mind it is a home business, so it's not like you're dealing with salesmen or people who just "work there".

Old 10-04-2006, 02:32 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to dlunt
If that 90 octane was a chinese sticker then 87 octane US should be fine.
This is in the content section.
http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...showpage&pid=4

But then again, if your bike actually runs better with the higer octane then I would use it too!