Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2006, 11:00 PM   #1

XXX-Motorsports (UGHHHH)

So i orderd my db05 from them in black two weeks ago. They told me it would be ONE week and it would be at my front door. The day it was supposed to show up i receive a call from the shipping dept. saying they were out of stock on the black db05's i could choose the red or blue, after a few minutes of bitching to the guy i choose the red just so it would get here soon. these guys are killing me i wanted to be up and riding by now. so if anyone else has had any problems with them or had a good expeirence with them let me know.
thanks alot guys
HOPE TO BE RIDING SOON!!!!!

Mark

Old 11-18-2006, 11:23 PM   #2

It sounds like they are drop shipping them from China! When the shipment didn't make it, they did the old "bait and switch." They have been good to a few members, and the prices are low. You should get your money back (they shouldn't have charged you yet) and order an Alpine from Ebay for $1100. Alpines are Jetmoto's Ebay cut-price bike, and come in black only. I think that Alpine_Motorsports is the dealer, but they are sold by Raceway ATV in New York (and drop-shipped from Jetmoto's headquarters in San Francisco).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-18-2006, 11:25 PM   #3

I should add, if T-Motorsports.com still carries the black Shineray 200, you should consider one of those. I think they go for $980 plus $200 in shipping to your door, or free local pick-up.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 11-19-2006, 06:14 AM   #4

Garbeir,

When I got my db-05 from xxx, they gave me a choice of three colors, they did mention that they would ship what was available in my order of preference, I would have preffered blue but ended up with Black lol. I just don't understand why it took them so long to get to you about a different color. I really dont have any complaints about xxx.

NET

Old 11-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #5

Ive never bought anything from xxx but it was becase they didnt answer my e-mail questions about the bike. if they want answer a possible sale how will they treat you after the sale

Old 11-28-2006, 08:55 PM   #6

Send a message via MSN to bfe71730 Send a message via Yahoo to bfe71730
Maybe we need a dealer satisfaction section, this would benifit everyone that owns one of these bikes and folks that are looking to buy one. Maybe Frostbite could give each dealer registered here their own forum, let members post comments and give the dealer a chance to explain if there are any negetive comments made. I'm in the middle of a parts transaction that has gone bad, I'm giving them till the end of the week to respond then I'm gonna start calling names.
1983 Honda ATC 200X
1974 Kawasaki KE100

Old 11-28-2006, 10:10 PM   #7

That sounds like a good idea about the dealer forums so we can talk to them directly and leave them comments. also does anyone know what i can do about getting a battery that was broke and had corrosion on it. i have since bought one at advance auto parts but still its the fact that i had to go spend another 35 dollars on a battery u know. well i like the idea what do we have to do about getting them set up caus i got a bunch of comments for xxx.

Old 11-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfe71730
Maybe we need a dealer satisfaction section, this would benifit everyone that owns one of these bikes and folks that are looking to buy one. Maybe Frostbite could give each dealer registered here their own forum, let members post comments and give the dealer a chance to explain if there are any negetive comments made. I'm in the middle of a parts transaction that has gone bad, I'm giving them till the end of the week to respond then I'm gonna start calling names.
Alan, that is a great idea!! I know that at least two of "our" dealers would pass muster. I had invited T-Motorsports here, but I wasn't sure if the message got through to them (They seem to be ok for a discount whole-bike mail order company so far...)

A few months ago, several people went through XXX without problems, but now that these bikes are catching on, perhaps they are getting overwhelmed with orders, and can't keep up. (No excuse for them for people who have already ordered, but something for potential buyers to keep in mind)

The specific dealer threads would be our way of "revenge" for crappy service, and praise for great service. I second the motion!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 11-29-2006, 09:49 AM   #9

To be honest, I'm not sure of the practicality of each dealer getting their own dedicated forum. I'll think about.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Old 11-29-2006, 10:18 AM   #10

Doing a forum search of the various dealers and vendors mentioned here would be a good option that already exists.

Old 11-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #11

Send a message via MSN to bfe71730 Send a message via Yahoo to bfe71730
How about only 1 forum for dealers and a topic for each dealer, maybe put it under the "introduce yourself" forum. That would give them the opportunity to post their information, welcome feedback, follow up and settle disputes. Hell, this site is gettin more hits every day, meybe could talk that Fukang company over in China to send us some demo 300cc bikes to evaluate
1983 Honda ATC 200X
1974 Kawasaki KE100

Old 11-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #12

I think it could be handled under a buyers beware forum.. Caviat Emptor

Old 11-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfe71730
Hell, this site is gettin more hits every day, meybe could talk that Fukang company over in China to send us some demo 300cc bikes to evaluate
Someone posted a company called Asiawing on the 'Chinabike' forum. They have bikes in both 250 and 300 size with a 450 dirt-only bike planned (supposedly). I tried to email them, but the mail came back undelivered. I will try the other email address.

While not as catchy of a name as the F-word, they did indicate that they are EEC/EPA certified...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150