Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2017, 06:03 PM   #1

Angry Apscusa is a joke

They literally sold me two enforcer they never had gave me a story about how they got crushed in the warehouse and ruined after they told me they was shipping them out two weeks prior . I had to call and find all this out on the 19th I spoke to them on the 12th and he said they where being shipped out . I asked when he found out they were damaged and Greg said he was notified on the 12th of the damage THE DAY I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THEY WAS SHIPPING THEM LOL . I got a refund started today unfortunately I paid with a check because I was told don was have cc issues and check would be faster . I ordered 4/4/17 check cleared on the 7th . Best part is I said I'll wait for the shipment to come in and was told sorry we have to refund you I asked if he could honor the price they sold me them for originally and and was gave the run around . 2498 shipped for two bikes

Old 04-19-2017, 06:33 PM   #2

I may be overstepping here but I dont buy that "crushed" story at all. I personally had to refund over $15,000.00 at one time for bikes that I had sold but could not ship. **Trust me, that was like a million to me as I was a very small business** The reason was the warehouse was sold out. I simply explained that to my customers.

Glad your getting refunded. Hope you find a good seller with in stock bikes.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 04-19-2017, 06:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
I may be overstepping here but I dont buy that "crushed" story at all. I personally had to refund over $15,000.00 at one time for bikes that I had sold but could not ship. **Trust me, that was like a million to me as I was a very small business** The reason was the warehouse was sold out. I simply explained that to my customers.

Glad your getting refunded. Hope you find a good seller with in stock bikes.
No your not at all . These people are liars if he would've told me the truth to begin I wouldn't be mad .

Old 04-19-2017, 08:04 PM   #4

They told another member (enforcer17) that they were stuck on a railroad in California. I didn't buy that story either. So strange. I think enforcer17 and I might be the only 2 members with the enforcer. I just wish I knew what really happened.

I actually believe the "crushed at the warehouse" story more than the stuck on the train story. The reason being that we've seen several bikes now arrive quite damaged, some look like they fell off the back of a truck.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:15 PM   #5

Ok so I'm pretty sure everyone is out of stock waiting on them most sites are saying they will be available end of May early June . He said he has some on there way here from china now but they haven't got an idea how long it will take to clear customs lmao they have story after story. I'm done I hope I really get my refund .

Old 04-19-2017, 08:30 PM   #6

that is so frustrating. Is it that hard just to tell the truth. Loyal customers will go the extra mile for a trustworthy entity.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #7

hey internet motorcycle dealers I have a secret business model that will lead to continued sales.... Just Don't Suck! I know it is a new and difficult concept but CSC has seemingly cracked this code.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:17 PM   #8

I believe the only reason I received my enforcer is because the shipping company failed to hold the bike until apsc got their cc issues fixed and I repay through their new cc processing company. For those who got caught up in that mess, I still haven't received my refund...

Old 04-19-2017, 10:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
hey internet motorcycle dealers I have a secret business model that will lead to continued sales.... Just Don't Suck! I know it is a new and difficult concept but CSC has seemingly cracked this code.
The TT250 is still out of stock going thru Spring You would think they would be for sale this time of the year

Old 04-20-2017, 06:05 AM   #10

I think we are virtually out of the China Bike business other than the few hanger Queens left in the dark warehouses across the country due to the sudden customs inspections enforcement described here. I guess the new Sheriff in town is suddenly making all the agencies wake up and work (kind of like a little dog I had that always went running off in to the dark barking when we pulled in at night showing that she was doing her job keeping watch)
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-20-2017, 10:32 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy. View Post
The TT250 is still out of stock going thru Spring :
This here to me is quite odd. I like CSC a lot. Great company. Hell, I have three of their bikes!....but unless I missed it here oor on Joe's blog somewhere, they've been kind of mute on the lack of TT250's.
It's just odd to me that they had 2016 models available into the new year but have already sold out of 2017's in 4 months? Maybe they only got one container, then everything else was held in customs? Things haven't been right since the Volkswagen screw up.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-20-2017, 11:07 AM   #12

Before I got my shark I contacted CSC about getting a 2017 tt250. From what I understood from the conversation they had not gotten any 2017s and did not think they would till some time in may but it was my impression from the tone in his voice that was a guesstament.
I'm guessing a sabot has been tossed in the works

Old 04-21-2017, 12:33 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer89 View Post
No your not at all . These people are liars if he would've told me the truth to begin I wouldn't be mad .
Why would you say that? He didn't sell you anything and only posted about his past experience as a retailer and what happened to him with out of stock merchandise. I'm confused.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:47 AM   #14

Hes talking about Apscusa.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Hes talking about Apscusa.
http://www.chinariders.net/showpost....09&postcount=2

You have to read all of the posts and the one after that.