Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2024, 10:23 AM   #1

What parts fit on the Condor/Vader/Lifan/X-Pro/KP mini 150?

What parts fit on the 150cc Grom clone with Lifan engine?

From my research, some are swapping out the carburetor for an efi kit starting from models 2022-2024.

- carburetor: Nibbi pe26mm FL (with flange) is the closest fit. It has a 29mm opening, to the 27mm intake on the engine. It needs an adjustment for the idle screw to fit (clearance issues).
link

For more mid range (5k rpm) torque and a more stable idle, but less top end (7-8k rpm) you can also fit the 24 mm. It has a 25mm opening on the 27 intake.
link

- The carburetor will need a 90° mounted manifold. This 27mm seems to be a good option:
link

- Rear sprockets come with a 34T 428 compatible sprocket. I mainly find replacement 34t, 35t or 37t on Amazon, but nothing smaller.
For my rear sprocket needs, I have been using rebel gears. They make anything you want, usually delivers within 2 to 3 weeks in USA, but at $80/piece, the cost is slightly higher than others.

- Front sprockets: they use a 15T 20mm front sprocket, that can go up to 17T. Link
With some very minor grinding on the cover and 18T will fit.

- Sprocket cover: For a 19T to fit, you might need to grind more off the sprocket cover than you'd like. I'm currently looking into this cheap cover, if it fits, so I can make mods on that, while keeping OEM parts undamaged:
link

- Risers: I haven't found any affordable (right prized) risers that currently fit these bikes. The closest I found were these Honda Rebel risers, but they need to be drilled out, as the bolt hole patterns are 1/2 screw width off center. I would not recommend to do that, and instead go with different handlebars.

- Handlebars. The stock handlebars are pretty much your pro taper / pitbike copies, so buying any one of them will not change seating position or rider comfort, and I would only get the pro taper ones if they are more durable. Instead I found these ape hangers that are a bit on the smaller side, but offer a 10" lift, over the stock 6" rise:
Link
It should make for a more upright seating position for taller people.

I'm currently still looking at full exhaust systems, or exhaust pipes and slip on mufflers, mainly needing the pipe with the correct dimensions.
Also looking for wind breakers/mini rain screens, correct spark plug replacements, seats, mirrors, brake pads, tires, wheels, and other...
Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by ProDigit; 04-20-2024 at 03:02 PM.

Old 04-29-2024, 08:57 PM   #2

Header pipe and mid pipe for kpx/kpm 200 fit on this bike if you use 2 exhaust gaskets and grind a corner off the right motor mount plate.