Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2016, 12:50 PM   #46

A tax stamp for a suppressor.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Andrew93

newrider93 AKA Andrew93

Old 05-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #47

Ok I will play .This morning I bought a honda element ,a 14' canoe ,two 14' aluminum fishing boats ,and after lunch I bought an 18' canoe .All the boats will be gone before next weekend ( first long weekend without snow around here ) ,not sure if the kids will learn to like the manual gearbox in the element so it might be gone by next weekend as well .
Today I sold a honda ct70 ,and my honda ct70 clone army green wheelie bike ,I will miss the wheelie bike but I have another 8 ct70's here I can build myself an even better one by the end of the day .
Days not over ,I should have time to buy some more canoes .

Old 05-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #48

Did you win the Wyo lotto the other week or something ? lots of cash being spent in that last post, hope the kids have enough left for school

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #49

I am retired and bored ,so I buy and sell stuff all the time .I usually flip about 5 canoes a week from now until early august ,I always flip dirt bikes and have about 40 on hand ,cars ,trucks and jeeps move in and out of here quickly as well .i did 3 canoes last week and 7 dirt bikes ,and bought a chevy avalanche that I flipped to my good buddy who wanted it way more than me .I bought myself a jeep tj to keep a few weeks back ,and besides collecting a few parts for it I have not had a chance to do a darned thing to it .It will be my 100th topless jeep ,but only the third I actually drive and hopefully this time I will keep it instead of taking the easy money that walks through my door .
Yep ,I am a little sick .

Old 05-12-2016, 11:38 PM   #50

20160512_172529.jpg

Gotta start somewhere...... Day one with the green machine.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:37 AM   #51

And another ton of grade 8 gravel.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts

Old 05-13-2016, 09:42 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce's View Post
I am retired and bored ,so I buy and sell stuff all the time .I usually flip about 5 canoes a week from now until early august ,I always flip dirt bikes and have about 40 on hand ,cars ,trucks and jeeps move in and out of here quickly as well .i did 3 canoes last week and 7 dirt bikes ,and bought a chevy avalanche that I flipped to my good buddy who wanted it way more than me .I bought myself a jeep tj to keep a few weeks back ,and besides collecting a few parts for it I have not had a chance to do a darned thing to it .It will be my 100th topless jeep ,but only the third I actually drive and hopefully this time I will keep it instead of taking the easy money that walks through my door .
LOL! That doesn't sound retired to me! Good for you though to keep the "business bug" alive and kickin'!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 05-13-2016, 01:10 PM   #53

Quote:
Thanks for playing, if there was a prize for playing, you probably would flip that too¡
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 05-13-2016, 01:33 PM   #54

It's sometimes amazing the stuff I flip ,find etc ,the key difference with me over many of you is I have the time .

Old 05-13-2016, 02:23 PM   #55

I bought this a few days ago and it just arrived today.

NEVER leave home without one....don't ask how I know!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PART_1463163612997_IMG_20160513_141937.jpg (78.9 KB, 97 views)

Old 05-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #56

Quote:
It's sometimes amazing the stuff I flip ,find etc ,the key difference with me over many of you is I have the time .
You also have to love the art of the deal, and not mind dealing with lots of different people. I have two motorcycles right now I'd love to sell but can't stomach the fact I have to deal with the people....so they sit!
It takes a a special personality. I'm more of a hermit. It's why I live where I do!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 05-13-2016, 02:43 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by newrider93 View Post
A tax stamp for a suppressor.
Badazz.

I love the only noise being the thump of target impact and the action cycling and the brass hitting the ground. Just stay subsonic and all is good in the world.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #58

Flipping is fun but a person has to have a lot of time and a sense of humor and the ability to deal with people.

I have two out of three...

Just like 2LZ I've sat on stuff I was reluctant to sell just because I'd rather not deal with the CL brigade.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:40 PM   #59

You are absolutely correct ,it isn't for everybody ,but it's still a skill that I think is a very important part of life ,and everybody should at least try to understand .
I often have people that want me to sell stuff for them ,or find something for them .To me it's fun ,and I do take it very seriously .I always have cash in my pocket and am ready to run out the door when a good deal shows up .
I also get fed up sometimes ,and just do something else .

Old 05-13-2016, 04:50 PM   #60

I am going to pick up another car tonight. So far this year. 2 campers, 2 minivans, 2 trucks, and 2 cars. Working on a 3rd minivan too. I doubt the car will be here long. Only kept one truck and part of a camper.